Author Topic: London Embassy flies Rainbow Flag  (Read 1782 times)

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
London Embassy flies Rainbow Flag
« on: June 24, 2015, 04:56:07 PM »
http://datechguyblog.com/2015/06/24/the-other-flag-controversy-us-embassy-in-london-flies-the-rainbow-flag/

And the Marine Security Detachment allowed that to happen?  (No, I am not suggesting they are ultra-right wing bigots.  I'm suggesting that in the absence of the protocol officer saying anything they might have taken the Ambassador aside and showed him the regs regarding which flag is to be flown, and how, and that decorative streamers espousing political or social movements are not supposed to be displayed.)

Ambassador wants to show support for LBGTIidentifyas he can host a lawn party - behind the gates, walls, and decorative privacy shrubbery.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

HankB

• friend
Re: London Embassy flies Rainbow Flag
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2015, 06:34:33 PM »
The current US Ambassador to Britain - considered the most important and prestigious ambassadorial post - was appointed by Barack Hussein Obama in 2013.

That should explain this <deity-condemned bovine excrement>.   =(

Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2015, 09:27:07 PM »
Just following orders, I'm sure  [barf]

"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

41magsnub

• friend
  • Don't make me assume my ultimate form!
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2015, 10:18:21 PM »
Yep - orders:  http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/28/obama-gay-rights-abroad-embassies-activism

Diplomats will take part in parades and some embassies will fly the rainbow flag along with the Stars and Stripes.

Hutch

• friend
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2015, 10:47:28 PM »
I am offended.
"My limited experience does not permit me to appreciate the unquestionable wisdom of your decision"

Seems like every day, I'm forced to add to the list of people who can just kiss my hairy ass.

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2015, 10:50:51 PM »
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2015, 12:35:53 AM »
Is it acceptable to tar and feather him if we use rainbow colored feathers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2015, 04:09:56 PM »
I'll vote for anyone for President who makes it a campaign promise to clone John Bolton 500 times in a laboratory, make him ambassador to every country, replace every Republican US senator with him,  and use what's left over to replace and many representatives as possible. Leave SCOTUS alone, at least they are consistently inconsistent.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2015, 04:14:45 PM »
I'll vote for anyone for President who makes it a campaign promise to clone John Bolton 500 times in a laboratory, make him ambassador to every country, replace every Republican US senator with him,  and use what's left over to replace and many representatives as possible. Leave SCOTUS alone, at least they are consistently inconsistent.

Vote, schmote, I'd donate to and campaign for that candidate.
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2015, 06:07:36 PM »

Forget Bolton; I want Chuck Norris.

That should make debates interesting, to say nothing of Congressional hearings.