Author Topic: Monday Will Be Interesting For Finances  (Read 6746 times)

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
Re: Monday Will Be Interesting For Finances
« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2015, 11:29:09 AM »
Spain goes next of the PIGS. No real economic recovery, huge unemployment and the idiots took over. (Podemos)

I hope the rest of the eurozone rejects any last minute deals, if they make one it is just a license for the left to run more countries into the ground.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2015, 11:38:37 AM »
I finally worked up the courage to look at my 401k this morning.

I was happy to see that I'm still in the black for the year (looking just at gains in the various funds, not counting my or my employers contributions). Course, if I set the report to stop at Friday so it doesn't include yesterdays losses, I was almost twice as far into the black  :facepalm: Yesterday cost damn

Every fund I'm in took a hit, some more than others of course.  Oddly enough the one that has steadily sucked and I was ready to get rid of next time I rebalanced lost the smallest percentage by a wide margin. So sucks all the time but sucks least when SHTF vs performs well most of the time but sucks more when SHTF. Decisions....
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2015, 11:43:40 AM »
Spain goes next of the PIGS. No real economic recovery, huge unemployment and the idiots took over. (Podemos)

I hope the rest of the eurozone rejects any last minute deals, if they make one it is just a license for the left to run more countries into the ground.

At this rate, we might as well skip the idea of buying an APS island and wait for Italy to be on the market cheap.