Author Topic: Clinton private email server had TS/SCI material  (Read 25523 times)

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
Re: Clinton private email server had TS/SCI material
« Reply #125 on: October 31, 2016, 02:44:50 PM »
Come to think of it, given the Clinton's body count, he'd still get a pass.

Depends; did the hooker shoot herself in the back of the head three times with a derringer?

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #126 on: October 31, 2016, 08:44:05 PM »
I voted absentee this year, simply because I wanted to hand write in James Mattis and Allen West as POTUS and VPOTUS.  Plus I've been working early voting as well in addition to being an election judge on election day, and my polling place is different from the one I work.

Lots of older people voting early (it has been my experience that around here most a lifelong R's and hate taxes and tax increases.) And lots of working age men.   Not many of the Obama demographic* early voting as there has been in prior years. 

*- Not just the African-Americans, you bunch a racists  :P, but young(ish) people that came out in droves in 2008 and 2012.  They are noticeably absent this year.

To hijack the thread even more; speaking of write ins, how exactly do they know who you are referring too when you write someone in? And do they create what must be a huge database for every single write in?
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #127 on: October 31, 2016, 09:36:16 PM »
To hijack the thread even more; speaking of write ins, how exactly do they know who you are referring too when you write someone in? And do they create what must be a huge database for every single write in?

In most states, they just discard any write-ins that are not for a registered candidate.
"It's good, though..."

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #128 on: October 31, 2016, 10:16:03 PM »
In most states, they just discard any write-ins that are not for a registered candidate.

If that's what they do with them, what's the point of allowing write-ins?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Marnoot

• friend
« Reply #129 on: October 31, 2016, 11:52:20 PM »
I think the criteria to be a registered candidate are less strict than than those needed to be "on" the ballot. Missed deadline, insufficient petition signatures, etc., could lead to a registered candidate that didn't make it on the ballot. I'm sure it all varies by state.

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #130 on: November 01, 2016, 07:10:47 AM »

They count everyone in Iowa.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 12:01:30 PM by charby »
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #131 on: November 01, 2016, 08:14:49 AM »
If that's what they do with them, what's the point of allowing write-ins?
Depends on the state obviously but some you still need to register, but getting on the ballot takes quite a bit more effort and support. I think they were talking about Ohio this morning which has something like 18 available write in candidates, and someone threw their vote away by writing in McCain(who isn't one of them). I missed the very beginning so they may have been talking about Kasich.
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #132 on: November 01, 2016, 06:33:35 PM »
Depends on the state obviously but some you still need to register, but getting on the ballot takes quite a bit more effort and support. I think they were talking about Ohio this morning which has something like 18 available write in candidates, and someone threw their vote away by writing in McCain(who isn't one of them). I missed the very beginning so they may have been talking about Kasich.

Yes, it was Kaisch that wrote in McCain.  :facepalm:
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
Re: Re: Clinton private email server had TS/SCI material
« Reply #133 on: November 01, 2016, 08:46:24 PM »
Yes, it was Kaisch that wrote in McCain.  :facepalm:
I would pay money to see kasich get kicked in the jimmy.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

De Selby

• friend
Re: Re: Clinton private email server had TS/SCI material
« Reply #134 on: November 01, 2016, 08:55:46 PM »
I would pay money to see kasich get kicked in the jimmy.

You already saw it.  Trump made him so irrelevant to the primary race that most people will have forgotten he ran this time.  I don't think he even attained nickname status, like little Marco and lyin ted.
"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #135 on: November 01, 2016, 09:39:25 PM »
If Trump wins, I hope he can take time to support the primary opponents of a lot of these Republicans that didn't support him when the next election comes around.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

De Selby

• friend
« Reply #136 on: November 01, 2016, 10:30:26 PM »
If Trump wins, I hope he can take time to support the primary opponents of a lot of these Republicans that didn't support him when the next election comes around.

I think he'll be pragmatic and support people who back his common sense policy agenda.
"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #137 on: November 02, 2016, 09:47:58 AM »

Registration is just the first step toward confiscation.  I lost all my candidates in a boating accident.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #138 on: November 02, 2016, 10:30:40 AM »
Registration is just the first step toward confiscation.  I lost all my candidates in a boating accident.

All of them, or only the assault candidates with the large capacity verbiage feeding devices?

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #139 on: November 02, 2016, 10:43:18 AM »
All of them, or only the assault candidates with the large capacity verbiage feeding devices?

Well, I think I still have my grandpappy's candidate for sheriff around here somewhere.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #140 on: November 02, 2016, 11:17:27 AM »
MechAg94 said,

I'm not a vengeful person, but as titular head of the party, I hope he delivers a couple of swift ones to the point where their legs join their bodies.

As he said in a recent commercial, the American political system is broken.  And them guys is why.

De Selby, I appreciate your sentiment and I actually agree with you:

I think he'll be pragmatic and support people who back his common sense policy agenda.

But that doesn't satisfy my sense that the others should get what they deserve. I'm dreaming of a complete shakedown of the RinoNC if he's elected.

I'm also toying with the idea of gifting him with a pair of steel-toed boots on his inauguration.

Terry, 230RN
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 11:36:26 AM by 230RN »
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #141 on: November 02, 2016, 07:24:44 PM »
I hope this image displays. It was sent to me by a fellow Vietnam veteran:

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #142 on: November 02, 2016, 07:41:24 PM »
I hope this image displays. It was sent to me by a fellow Vietnam veteran:

:rofl: :rofl:
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
« Reply #143 on: November 02, 2016, 07:45:39 PM »
Looks like Huma is in the FBI's target.

Uranus is a gas giant.

De Selby

• friend
« Reply #144 on: November 02, 2016, 07:46:31 PM »
Looks like Huma is in the FBI's target.

If Trump wins you can expect a presidential pardon for anyone who might be involved

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #145 on: November 02, 2016, 08:21:57 PM »
If Trump wins you can expect a presidential pardon for anyone who might be involved

Likely.

The good news would be that it would put Clinton out of the politician business (I think). I don't believe any politician who's ever gotten a presidential pardon has had a political career afterwards. Not that Clinton still wouldn't make the scene and make her $$$, but it would be nice to know her days of holding office are over.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
« Reply #146 on: November 02, 2016, 09:19:53 PM »

I hope not, crooks need to go to jail.

Uranus is a gas giant.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #147 on: November 02, 2016, 09:36:00 PM »
That's not draining the swamp.
That's business as usual.
Trump is riding a lion right now.
If he gets off too soon the lion will turn on him.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #148 on: November 02, 2016, 10:31:52 PM »
IMO, Obama will do what he thinks he needs to do to protect himself since he might be caught up in this also.  However, I have no idea how far he would go.  If he pardon's everyone, the story gets focused solely on him.  If he only pardon's himself and a few his closest friends and throws Clinton to the wolves, the focus will remain on Hillary. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #149 on: November 02, 2016, 10:36:08 PM »
https://youtu.be/bTBrDSeb2NQ

I saw this linked on Breitbart.   :lol: