Author Topic: Could This Make a Progressive's Head Explode?  (Read 838 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Could This Make a Progressive's Head Explode?
« on: August 13, 2015, 10:40:45 AM »
We must support Planned Parenthood! Black lives matter! We must support...   Ahhhhh!

http://twitchy.com/2015/08/12/pastors-ask-smithsonian-to-remove-margaret-sanger-bust-from-struggle-for-justice-exhibit/

"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

SADShooter

• friend
Re: Could This Make a Progressive's Head Explode?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2015, 11:42:12 AM »
We must support Planned Parenthood! Black lives matter! We must support...   Ahhhhh!

http://twitchy.com/2015/08/12/pastors-ask-smithsonian-to-remove-margaret-sanger-bust-from-struggle-for-justice-exhibit/

No, silly. Sanger was just talking about making "better" black people, so it's an entirely legitimate progressive notion... :facepalm: [barf]

OK. I give up. apparently that argument was a bust.
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2015, 12:36:35 PM »
Margaret Sanger said black children were like weeds and started an organization to eliminate as much of the black population as possible. Che Guevera called "negroes" lazy and stupid. Both are held up as idols by the prog trash who recognize no sin except racism. God does love complex irony.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2015, 10:04:34 PM »
Among my many unrealized t-shirt ideas involves an ultrasound photo, and the slogan, "Black Lives Matter."
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2015, 12:27:30 AM »
Among my many unrealized t-shirt ideas involves an ultrasound photo, and the slogan, "Black Lives Matter."

Your universal and ubiquitous scapegoat status notwithstanding, that, sir, is a stroke of regrettably appropriate brilliance.
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch