Author Topic: Ninth Planned Parenthood Video: NIH Buying Baby Parts With Taxpayer Dollars  (Read 1019 times)

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
Ninth Planned Parenthood Video: Baby Parts Vendor Pays Off Clinics
And sometimes fully intact fetuses “just fell out,” implying they were born alive.

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2015/09/01/9th-planned-parenthood-video-baby-parts-vendor-pays-off-clinics/

The ninth installment of the Center for Medical Progress series exposing Planned Parenthood’s fetal tissue harvesting activities focuses on the oldest baby parts vendor in the United States, Advanced Bioscience Resources, Inc. (ABR).

ABR was established in 1989, and has harvested fetal body parts at Planned Parenthood clinics longer than any other company:
“We now know from Cecile Richards’ letter that $60 per collected tissue specimen is what will ‘get a toe in’ to harvest baby parts at Planned Parenthood Pacific Southwest,” wrote CMP Project Lead David Daleiden. As multiple tissue specimens often come from a single fetus, $60/specimen can quickly add up to hundreds of extra dollars in revenue per abortion. The sale or purchase of human fetal tissue is a federal felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison or a fine of up to $500,000

Perrin Larton, the procurement manager at ABR, explains to CMP the loophole that allowed them to get away with harvesting baby parts while there was a ban on embryonic research:

It was never outlawed. … Where during the Bush administration — Bush 1 — no federal funding could go to … embryonic cell research. But fetal tissue was taken out of that. So we continued to send tissue to people like NIH (National Institute of Health) even though the government was paying for it.

All this time, the pro-life community had been unaware these ghoulish practices were being funded by the government.

Later on, Larton described ABR’s fetal tissue harvesting practices to a prospective buyer. “The whole point is not to have a live birth,” she assured the CMP actor. However:

“I literally have had women come in and they’ll go in the O.R. and they’re back out in three minutes, and I’m going, ‘What’s going on?’ Oh yeah, the fetus was already in the vaginal canal whenever we put her in the stirrups, it just fell out,” she explains of situations where there has been a great enough degree of cervical dilation to procure an intact fetus.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQIWhqjWhpo

Planned Parenthood Baby Parts Vendor ABR Pays Off Clinics, Intact Fetuses “Just Fell Out”
http://www.centerformedicalprogress.org/2015/09/planned-parenthood-baby-parts-vendor-abr-pays-off-clinics-intact-fetuses-just-fell-out/
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: Ninth Planned Parenthood Video: NIH Buying Baby Parts With Taxpayer Dollars
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2015, 07:44:44 PM »
I'm so thankful for the leadership of Boehner and Mconnell in moving to defund Planned Parenthood.

Real profiles in courage.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2015, 08:47:47 PM »
Yep. Seven shocking videos with juicy evidence of federal crimes being committed, and it's crickets.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2015, 08:52:03 PM »
I'm so thankful for the leadership of Boehner and Mconnell in moving to defund Planned Parenthood.

You can always count on the GOP to move pro-life legislation when they have either the legislature, the executive, or both.  Just don't ask where they move it.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2015, 12:37:09 AM »

At times like this, I recall being told that the GOP is ruled by the iron fist of Rush Limbaugh, and the Tea Party, and other scary extremists that hate women.

And I just get a little confused.  ???
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2015, 09:10:27 AM »

At times like this, I recall being told that the GOP is ruled by the iron fist of Rush Limbaugh, and the Tea Party, and other scary extremists that hate women.

And I just get a little confused.  ???

Otherwise reasonably bright people will believe whatever the prevailing narrative the left puts out there at any given time.

Even in the dehumanizing barbarity and the revealing of the bald faced deceptions of Planned Parenthood the "right wing" is still the evil boogy man.

The Republican establishment won't buck the narrative and frequently is complicit in promoting the lies.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.