Author Topic: How to prevent our daughters from being sexually assaulted at college -  (Read 4553 times)

sanglant

• friend
Re: How to prevent our daughters from being sexually assaulted at college -
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2015, 05:09:58 AM »
Unbreakable umbrella - comes in both standard short spear/riot stick and collapsing baton models.

All the reviews say they do everything they claim - including keep the rain off.

http://unbreakableumbrella.com/

For those that are going to say something about the price - it's close to what you can get a High Point for, and those seem to go boom when you pull the activator lever as well as most of the "real" guns.
:'( so close but thank you, VA.   The recipient for such is small and light. big canopy without vents would just cause more trouble. [tinfoil] I'll keep looking.

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2015, 10:11:11 AM »
She probably blacked out.  I've seen her both ways; sometimes she's like a narcoleptic, out cold in mid sentence and pick it right back up when she wakes up, other times she will repeat the same sentence over and over because she can't remember she already said it.

Apparently it happened again with yet another guy, this time resulting in a pregnancy scare.  He's a "good friend," though, so now I'm in trouble for questioning her choice of company, and definition of friend.

Some train wrecks are actually beneficial to watch, in that they remind me I'm pretty much incapable of doing anything quite that f'ing stupid.

Firethorn

• friend
  • Where'd my explosive space modulator go?
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2015, 12:26:24 PM »
It's your 'right' to get drunk.  It's 'always' the rapist's fault. 

But I still say it's damn stupid to get that drunk.

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2015, 12:38:27 PM »
It's your 'right' to get drunk.  It's 'always' the rapist's fault. 

But I still say it's damn stupid to get that drunk.

I've been that drunk, but even then, (pretty much one of my lowest times) I still knew how to pick friends who would (not too roughly) toss me in the back of the truck, haul me back to their place, and keep an eye on me until I sobered up.  The closest anything got to sexual assault was my by-then-ex-girlfriend stopping by to clean me up and put clean clothes on me after I'd pretty well soaked myself (and the truck bed) in puke.