Author Topic: Syrian "refugees" riot in Germany  (Read 12365 times)

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
Syrian "refugees" riot in Germany
« on: September 01, 2015, 12:37:33 PM »
http://10news.dk/?p=1701

A group of 50 asylum seekers, mostly from Syria, attacked the police and the press. 18 people were injured and had to be hospitalized, including six police officers. It happened in the German city of Suhl in a large overcrowded reception center.

The incident has shaken Germany, which will receive about 800,000 asylum seekers this year. And where all asylum centers are already overcrowded.

An asylum seeker from Afghanistan had allegedly torn a Koran to pieces and thrown parts of it into a toilet. It evolved into that 20 men chased the Afghan man, but he was rescued by local security personnel.

But that just made the Syrian men even more furious and they began to attack the security personel. When police showed up and took the Afghan man away the attackers became even more aggressive. The furious mob started to attack the police and the attending journalists. On the video you can see and hear how the terrified and breathless journalists fleeing.

The Syrian men, armed with iron rods, bricks and concrete blocks, then they went completely berserk. They smashed doors, windows, police cars chased the journalists and tossed about with furniture and other things.

"Dear Germany, thank you for rescuing us from our wartorn sh!thole of a country. Now follow Sharia or we'll start beheading you infidels."

I'm not sure zee Germans are the best folks to start being a troublesome ethnic minority with.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
Re: Syrian "refugees" riot in Germany
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2015, 12:40:48 PM »
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/6423/germany-muslim-demographic

At least we only have illiterate murderers and rapists with exotic diseases being imported over our border.

Germany's Muslim population is set to skyrocket by more than 700,000 in 2015, pushing the total number of Muslims in the country to nearly 6 million for the first time.

Based on Pew projections, the Muslim population of Germany reached an estimated 5,068,000 by the end of 2014. The 640,000 Muslim migrants arriving in Germany in 2015, combined with the 77,000 natural increase, indicates that the Muslim population of Germany will jump by 717,000, to reach an estimated 5,785,000 by the end of 2015. This would leave Germany with the highest Muslim population in Western Europe.

Islam is the fastest growing religion in post-Christian Germany. This is evidenced by the fact that an increasing number of churches in Germany are being converted into mosques, some of which are publicly sounding calls to prayer (the adhan) from outdoor loudspeaker systems. The increase is such that some neighborhoods in Germany evoke the sights and sounds of the Muslim Middle East.

Islamic Sharia law is advancing rapidly throughout Germany, with Sharia courts now operating in all of Germany's big cities. This "parallel justice system" is undermining the rule of law in Germany, experts warn, but government officials are "powerless" to do anything about it. At the same time, German judges are increasingly referring and deferring to Sharia law in German law courts.

If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2015, 12:43:23 PM »
The locals are looking for a solution to this issue.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/dresden-riots-protesters-in-germany-attack-refugee-buses-shouting-foreigners-out-10467287.html

Up to 1,000 protesters have clashed with police in eastern Germany in riots reportedly sparked by the arrival of 250 migrants.

At least 31 officers were hurt in violent scuffles as police used tear gas to disperse crowds.

The protest was hijacked by a group of far-right radicals, many belonging to the militant National Democratic Party (NPD), considered a neo-Nazi organisation.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2015, 12:48:15 PM »
My Dad was saying something about the refugees a few weeks ago... something along the lines of a lot of able bodied men in refugee camps with their hands out, if they aren't willing to pick up a rifle and fight or at least find a way to make themselves useful in the refugee camp through work, they are *expletive deleted*ing worthless.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

brimic

• friends
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2015, 12:50:14 PM »
The locals are looking for a solution to this issue.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/dresden-riots-protesters-in-germany-attack-refugee-buses-shouting-foreigners-out-10467287.html

The Germans will eventually find their sacks again, and the outcome won't be pretty. 

Barack Obama

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2015, 12:51:04 PM »
Best comment here.

With all these new vibrant immigrants Germany will need some more Lebensraum soon.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2015, 01:11:27 PM »

I'm not sure zee Germans are the best folks to start being a troublesome ethnic minority with.

Time to get the Windex and remove that coffee overspray from my monitor.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2015, 01:19:26 PM »
Didn't Hungary just build a fence AND stop train service to deal with these folks?

Really ought not poke that bear too hard or too often.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2015, 01:20:31 PM »
One would think my people would have learned their lesson after the years of problems with the open arms to the Turks thing.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2015, 09:08:54 AM »
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Mannlicher

• Grumpy Old Gator
  • friend
  • The Bonnie Blue
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2015, 01:58:49 PM »
the big picture here, is that Europe is letting in millions of illegal muslims.  This is a planned thing, aided and abetted by all the middle east muslim countries.
The long term goal for muslims is to conquor the west, and do away with Christians.  They can't do it with military means right now, but they can flood Europe with refugees, and then THEY will over turn Western Democracy, and accomplish the muslim goals.
Already happening in UK, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, the Netherlands, France...............  
Just like America is going to morph into something you never dreamed could happen, with 1/3 of all Mexicans living here now, and about half of Puerto Rico,  Europe will just turn into a middle eastern country.
It's all about numbers, and White folks are losing.

as I have often said about Western Society, "Never before, in the history of humanity, have so many, done so much, to facilitate their own demise.  Western Society is doing everything it can to make sure they quickly die out, and are PAYING for it, to boot."

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2015, 03:13:45 PM »

Just like America is going to morph into something you never dreamed could happen, with 1/3 of all Mexicans living here now, and about half of Puerto Rico,  Europe will just turn into a middle eastern country.
It's all about numbers, and White folks are losing.

You do know Puerto Ricans are Americans, right?  Like citizens and everything?

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2015, 12:23:03 AM »
You do know Puerto Ricans are Americans, right?  Like citizens and everything?

And the Capital of Puerto Rico is Humboldt Park on the northwest side of Chicago....
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Scout26

• friend
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2015, 12:43:15 AM »

Hold fast by the river.
for the motherland.

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2015, 05:57:47 AM »
And the Capital of Puerto Rico is Humboldt Park on the northwest side of Chicago....

Nuevo York east coast liberals move out into the hinterlands and there is still someone complaining. =D

Other than the NIMBY factor would you be satisfied when they moved to Ottumwa? ;/

stay safe.

If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2015, 10:31:18 AM »

Barack Obama

Mannlicher

• Grumpy Old Gator
  • friend
  • The Bonnie Blue
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2015, 06:22:01 PM »
much of this 'refugee crisis' is engineered.  All part of the muslim attack on Western Democracies.

Scout26

• friend
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2015, 06:51:03 PM »
Yeah, how come they are not fleeing to Morocco, Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Iran, Indonesia, or the UAE?

Why are Muslim countries not taking care of their own?

*- Both Jordan and Kuwait (and Iran for that matter) would be a much shorter putt and should be more welcoming (according to the Quran) then any western country....

Hold fast by the river.
for the motherland.

Scout26

• friend
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2015, 06:54:33 PM »
Buh-bye.  Don't let the door knob hit ya where the good L-rd split ya....

http://news.yahoo.com/syrian-refugees-uruguay-want-move-elsewhere-222019974.html

Hold fast by the river.
for the motherland.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
Re: Re: Syrian "refugees" riot in Germany
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2015, 09:05:27 PM »
Yeah, how come they are not fleeing to Morocco, Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Iran, Indonesia, or the UAE?

*- Both Jordan and Kuwait (and Iran for that matter) would be a much shorter putt and should be more welcoming (according to the Quran) then any western country....
I hear there is plenty of room adjoining syria already in the form of the sparsely populated golan heights.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2015, 10:42:09 PM »

TV Newz says some ME rich guy (didn't hear nationality( wants to buy an island off Greece to house them.

Are there sharks with lasers in the Mediterranean/Adriatic?  Would Oz be upset if we "borrowed" a few salties?

Sure beats digging a moat around Ottumwa.  ;/

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2015, 12:57:34 AM »

Or Turkey...
There's no point in muslims invading Muslim countries unless its to purify the lical religeous flavor.

Barack Obama

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2015, 11:17:19 AM »
Tamara the Trenchant strikes again: http://booksbikesboomsticks.blogspot.com/

"We'll see who cracks first, the guests or the hosts, but sooner or later, somebody's getting loaded into cattlecars, because that's how things go in Europe."
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2015, 11:43:20 AM »

They did the same thing with the Pallestinians for decades.  They were just political pawns.  They don't really care about their own when it comes down to it. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge