Author Topic: B'more HS student charged with attempted murder after cafeteria beating  (Read 3938 times)

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
Let me just get the stock responses out of the way so we can get right into actually discussing this.

Wooooorrrrllllllddddddddd STAR!

Such a rich and vibrant culture.

Black lives matter, unless it's another black life doing the murderering.

This is a good demonstration of what an "unarmed child" like Trayvon can do when he attacks you.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
Re: B'more HS student charged with attempted murder after cafeteria beating
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2015, 03:02:47 PM »
Did you forget a link? ???
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2015, 03:10:35 PM »
And, watching that video, (grainy and shaky though it is), that was brutal and frightening.

Notice how fast it's over, even. The victim wasn't even able to put his hands up in defense before he was unconscious.

Repeatedly beating an unconscious victim. That's pretty much just unmitigated savagery. 

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2015, 03:15:09 PM »
Also, I have a problem with all the news articles characterizing this as "a fight". A fight requires at least two people engaged with each other. The vicious thug who attempted to kill the other boy was the only one doing any "fighting".

As Balog correctly titled, this was a beating, not a fight.

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2015, 03:24:13 PM »
Before watching the video, the word that came to mind was "feral". However, upon watching it, that's not accurate or fair to wild creatures. Most animal species don't spontaneously assault their pack/tribe mates.

The motion speed and running time suggest to me the whole event ran perhaps 10 seconds, with the victim in no alert posture. No audio, but there is no appearance of provocation. The violence of it puts me in mind of A Clockwork Orange, but with greater rage.
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2015, 05:38:44 PM »
I was going to play devils advocate and talk about confronting a thief and the idea of a person's lufe being stolen when something of value was taken.... then I saw the video. :O
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2015, 06:12:42 PM »
Notice how fast it's over, even. The victim wasn't even able to put his hands up in defense before he was unconscious.

While the actual physical contact started with a sucker punch, a couple of the stories, and the fact that somebody felt it a good time to run video, suggest that there was at least some verbal confrontation before the first punch was thrown.

This is why, IMO, making a habit of using the "I don't want any trouble" posture (hands about shoulder level, palms out, in a loose but not at all aggressive guard position) any time someone starts getting belligerent should be a cornerstone of any conflict resolution training.

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2015, 06:31:39 PM »
Cultural enrichment in action
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2015, 10:22:11 PM »
Students did not seem jarred by Wednesday's attack, Thornton said, adding, "Unfortunately, they see it as normal."

That right there.

Those kids need their grandparents to go up side the head of their parents, who need to then go up side the head of those kids.

This is not an "isolated incident".  It's now part of the culture.  Frying the perp on the auditorium stage right after lunch is not going to have any meaningful impact on those kids.

About a generation ago someone suggested that every one of them (black, white. brown and green polka dot) between the ages of 3 and 65 be put behind concertina wire and the ones 3 and younger be raised in something that looks like middle-class values.  It was extreme and it was an expression of frustration and desperation.

I'm not convinced the state can raise the next generation to come out anything but FSA Liberals, but then I'm not convinced that is worse that what is happening now.

Suggestions?

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2015, 10:26:40 PM »
While the actual physical contact started with a sucker punch, a couple of the stories, and the fact that somebody felt it a good time to run video, suggest that there was at least some verbal confrontation before the first punch was thrown.

This is why, IMO, making a habit of using the "I don't want any trouble" posture (hands about shoulder level, palms out, in a loose but not at all aggressive guard position) any time someone starts getting belligerent should be a cornerstone of any conflict resolution training.

The problem I see with that is that the aggressor does not want to resolve the conflict in any way except by pounding the other side into a pulp.

In a cafeteria full of kids it looked like only one tried to pull the aggressor off his victim - and then gave up the attempt.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2015, 10:40:33 PM »
and the fact that somebody felt it a good time to run video, suggest that there was at least some verbal confrontation before the first punch was thrown.

Or the videotaping ones were in on the attack and knew it was going to happen. The savages do frequently work together.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2015, 03:03:17 PM »
I'm surprised no one's pointed out that no clock was used in the attack.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2015, 04:13:37 PM »
I dunno - looked like the other guy got his clock cleaned.

stay safe.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2015, 04:19:54 PM »
I dunno - looked like the other guy got his clock cleaned.

stay safe.

That's it foks, thread's over, Skidmark is the winner.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2015, 08:06:10 PM »
That's a bully that needs an assault whooping.

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2015, 10:05:42 PM »
Or the videotaping ones were in on the attack and knew it was going to happen. The savages do frequently work together.

I would expect better positioning if that were the case.  Looked to me more like they were just trying to get audio at the start, and then realized there was something to watch.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2015, 04:36:39 PM »

Do you seriously believe that might have prevented this attack? Or mitigated the result?

I'm waiting for the kid in the hospital to be suspended from school for "fighting." After all, zero tolerance school rules call for both participants to be punished equally.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Grebnaws

• friend
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2015, 04:57:47 PM »
What part of a football helmet can you steal? Does the helmet even belong to him or was it school property? I agree it was probably a setup and not intended to be a fight, just a street style beatdown. This video and a few minutes spent browsing liveleak will emphasize how fast a sucker punch will end your world. Hands and feet can kill you or ruin your life just fine.

My father (a small and weak man) made his decision to retire from education after a physical altercation left him with a dislocated arm and years of therapy. It also left him with a new star pupil who gloated about beating up his teacher day in and day out. The student wasn't suspended. They didn't even move him into a new classroom. Working through that shame for the rest of the year was the end of his inspired and dedicated career. First he got beat up by a 5th grader and then the absence of support from the school and teachers union took the life out of him.

Now my sister (a tiny 5'0" blonde woman) teaches in the most violent gang-ridden area of Indianapolis. She is idealistic and I fear she will encounter something similar or worse, and probably sooner than later.

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2015, 05:11:58 PM »
Those kids need their grandparents to go up side the head of their parents, who need to then go up side the head of those kids.

Best single sentence in the entire thread.
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2015, 06:00:25 PM »
Do you seriously believe that might have prevented this attack? Or mitigated the result

No way in hell.

In fact the quote pretty much demonstrates a lack of understanding of how the ghetto shitheads operate.

They understand one thing and one thing only- violence. The best way to stop them is to take them down first before they have a chance to get you.

Schools are more akin to a prison environment than anything else. Just the "guards" don't have shotguns, pepper spray, and batons...

« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 11:36:52 PM by Boomhauer »
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2015, 09:33:23 PM »
What part of a football helmet can you steal? 

Claims the dude he pummeled stole his visor.  Comes in clear, smoke, and rainbow/mirrored.

http://www.shocvisor.com/

Can't be a playa without a visor.

stay safe.