Author Topic: Clinton Gun Control Plan  (Read 3295 times)

wmenorr67

• friend
Re: Clinton Gun Control Plan
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2015, 07:57:25 AM »
What about prosecuting those that attempt to "legally" purchase a firearm who are felons.

They are breaking the law just by the attempt.

That's just crazy talk...

The basis for my comment was the Clinton Administration bragging about all the denied purchases to prohibited people during the first few months of NICS.  When asked if any are being prosecuted for the purchase attempts it was crickets and/or change of subject.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

erictank

• friends
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2015, 12:45:34 PM »
The basis for my comment was the Clinton Administration bragging about all the denied purchases to prohibited people during the first few months of NICS.  When asked if any are being prosecuted for the purchase attempts it was crickets and/or change of subject.

Why, there were a whole thirteen of 'em with 'Guilty' findings for 2010 denials!  THIRTEEN, I tell ya!  Out of only 73,000 denials!

What more do you want?!?

tokugawa

• friend
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2015, 12:49:23 PM »
If you want an idea of the clinton wish list, look at what they were going to use as extortion on the manufacturers to release them from lawsuits- this was before the protection act was passed.. I don't have the document on file but someone quite recently pulled it out of the clinton library. It is not pretty.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2015, 07:18:24 AM »
Clinton needs to crack a book and read up on the French Revolution.
Just keep pissing on a well armed and already angry populace...
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
Re:
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2015, 11:41:29 AM »
Does she want to create a massive firearm black market?.....because that's how you create a massive firearm black market....
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.