Author Topic: Don't call thieves "criminals" . . .  (Read 1588 times)

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
Don't call thieves "criminals" . . .
« on: October 30, 2015, 06:52:15 PM »
. . . 'cause it's, you know, insensitive and stuff:

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Political-correctness-San-Francisco-criminal-6598509.php

"Real" news is looking more like The Onion every day.
""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
Re: Don't call thieves "criminals" . . .
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2015, 07:24:19 PM »
1984 was not supposed to be a "How To" manual.

But seriously, you worked hard, pulled yourself up by your bootstraps (or even if you had help), you go to work become a contributing member of society, but when someone steals you stuff.  It's your fault because you don't care enough or do enough for the poor people who because they failed to take advantage of the free education they were given and made other poor life choices the system took advantage of them.

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2015, 07:45:47 PM »
If I was actually pansy enough to care about microtriggeraggressingmakeythesadface crap, I think I would just become mute, because there is just no logic behind not hurting people's feelings any more.

Which actually does make me sad, because when I want to hurt someones feelings, I want to have to work for it, at least a little. This SJW BS is just too easy. Takes the whole challenge out of life.
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2015, 12:10:49 AM »
The hug a thug crowd is going to be in for quite a shock when the productive members of society snap and start handling criminals through vigilante means instead of relying on a rather ineffective justice system that allows career criminals to build rap sheets of violent crimes miles long.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2015, 01:39:33 AM »
The hug a thug crowd is going to be in for quite a shock when the productive members of society snap and start handling criminals through vigilante means instead of relying on a rather ineffective justice system that allows career criminals to build rap sheets of violent crimes miles long.

I have always been told that the justice system exists to protect criminals and other bad actors from the things people would do to them were there no constraints in place.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2015, 02:16:06 AM »
I have always been told that the justice system exists to protect criminals and other bad actors from the things people would do to them were there no constraints in place.

stay safe.
I think we might start seeing (or not seeing, obviously) examples of this here soon. Police everywhere is overwhelmed because of the refugee crisis, and have even less time than before to respond to crimes. I wonder if there's suddenly going to be a lot more gunshots in the night out in the rural areas of Sweden after people have had enough of thieving shitstains. I figure that just about everyone living rurally also knows someone with access to an excavator or other piece of equipment that can make big holes quickly, and places where things can be buried...any cars left behind can be towed to a parking lot somewhere and be abandonded there.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
Re:
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2015, 10:00:54 AM »
S3......Shoot, shovel, and shut up.
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2015, 11:27:36 AM »
I think we might start seeing (or not seeing, obviously) examples of this here soon. Police everywhere is overwhelmed because of the refugee crisis . . .
Just saw on Drudge that a small down in Germany - barely over 100 residents - is slated to get 750 refugees.   http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/01/world/europe/german-village-of-102-braces-for-750-asylum-seekers.html

THIS is sure to end well.  :facepalm:
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2015, 04:38:48 PM »
microtriggeraggressingmakeythesadface crap

:rofl:
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2015, 10:16:53 AM »
Is the U.S. Constitution ruining your whole day? We'll shred it!

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=6946
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Hutch

• friend
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2015, 03:44:01 PM »
As God is my judge, there's a billboard for a criminal attorney that reads "Just because you did it doesn't mean you're guilty".
"My limited experience does not permit me to appreciate the unquestionable wisdom of your decision"

Seems like every day, I'm forced to add to the list of people who can just kiss my hairy ass.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2015, 03:56:03 PM »
As God is my judge, there's a billboard for a criminal attorney that reads "Just because you did it doesn't mean you're guilty".

http://overlawyered.com/2015/03/just-because-you-did-it-doesnt-mean-youre-guilty/

I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2015, 05:42:11 PM »
My criminal defense attorney clearly explained that it is not about being found innocent.  It is all bout being found not guilty.

When it's your backside facing the possibility of becoming Bubba's girlfriend that you begin to realize that those "technicalities" are there for a reason.

IMHO most folks, not having stared at that possibility, keep calling themselves "innocent" and thus different from the "real criminal" in the dock.

stay safe
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.