Author Topic: Syrians With Fake Passports  (Read 5344 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Syrians With Fake Passports
« on: November 18, 2015, 04:40:57 PM »
The story needs verification it looks like. I haven't seen anything in the MSM yet.

Five Syrians with fake passports were caught in Honduras. They were on their way to the US.

Nevermind that though, lets please continue the current Obama narrative that we can't reevaluate taking in Syrian refugees, and that the Republicans are "scared of women and children". None of the photos in the link looked like women and children. Interestingly, even the CA Governor is questioning Obama and his lack of security concerns.

http://twitchy.com/2015/11/18/uh-oh-if-true-5-syrians-traveling-from-france-to-the-u-s-arrested-with-stolen-passports-in-honduras/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

never_retreat

• Head Muckety Muck
  • friend
I needed a mod to change my signature because the concept of "family friendly" eludes me.
Just noticed that a mod changed my signature. How long ago was that?
A few months-mods

RoadKingLarry

• friends
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
Re: Syrians With Fake Passports
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2015, 11:42:27 PM »
Apparently this bunch didn't even bother with passports:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/18/report-8-syrians-caught-at-texas-border-in-laredo/

I'm not 100% convinced of the article's accuracy.
""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2015, 02:25:40 AM »
Just on Fox news.  Five Syrians with fake Greek passports in Honduras.  http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/18/americas/honduras-syrians-detained/

8 ISIS suspects detained at Istanbul Airport.  http://news.yahoo.com/turkey-detains-8-europe-bound-suspects-posing-refugees-112604479.html

Yes, Mr. Obama, you may not be interested in war with ISIS, but ISIS is interested in having a war with us and the rest of the West...

Anyone remember when we couldn't bring Syrian and Iraqi Christians to America, those that were trapped on that mountain, because reasons??
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2015, 08:24:59 AM »
If they caught five, how many have already gotten through?

There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2015, 10:26:55 AM »
Just on Fox news.  Five Syrians with fake Greek passports in Honduras.  http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/18/americas/honduras-syrians-detained/

8 ISIS suspects detained at Istanbul Airport.  http://news.yahoo.com/turkey-detains-8-europe-bound-suspects-posing-refugees-112604479.html

Yes, Mr. Obama, you may not be interested in war with ISIS, but ISIS is interested in having a war with us and the rest of the West...

Anyone remember when we couldn't bring Syrian and Iraqi Christians to America, those that were trapped on that mountain, because reasons??

I remember when we passed a federal law so that could bring Jews out of the USSR and former USSR (AKA "Russia after communism fell"):
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackson%E2%80%93Vanik_amendment
Didn't seem quite so un-American back then to specify religion as a criterion for emigration.

Some animals refugees  are more equal than others.

Of course, it, too, became a racket with blonde runway models buying forced documents indicating jewish ancestry during Yeltsin's time as Russian PM.   
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Triphammer

• friend
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2015, 05:19:30 PM »
http://www.12news.com/story/news/local/arizona/2015/11/19/6-men-2-middle-eastern-arrested-along-mexico-border-patagonia/76063216/

This is only 30 or so road miles from me. Thirteen as the crow flies. It's nothing new just much more relevant now.

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2015, 10:15:54 AM »
Four Pakastanis and an Afghanistani arrested among a herd of 'Messicans crossing the Arizona desert.

Syrians with student visas arrested trying to evade a "border" checkpoint.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDAmPIq29ro

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2015, 10:22:41 AM »
Of course, it, too, became a racket with blonde runway models buying forced documents indicating jewish ancestry during Yeltsin's time as Russian PM.   

Where's the problem with that? ;)

With so many attempts at illegal entry into the US, I have to think, as others have said, that some have made it through. That makes me wonder what sort of attack we're going to experience.

This president has put this country at risk many times. I hope this isn't the "big one".

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2015, 10:38:21 AM »
Saw a news report on TV this morning, still trying to find it on the net, may have happened here in Tulsa, that a van that was rented in Colorado was found crashed and empty.  In the van they found Honduran passports.

My question is why leave behind your passport.........

They don't need them anymore for whatever reason.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2015, 01:37:09 PM »

But we air dropped water, what more could we have done?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2015, 01:38:07 PM »
My question is why leave behind your passport.........

Silly person. If they don't know where you came from, they can't send you back.

"San Diego. Soy de San Diego."

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2015, 05:18:19 PM »
Where's the problem with that? ;)

Hot slavic blonde women, fine.  Hot slavic blonde women pretending at being talmudic scholars, now that's just silly.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2015, 05:31:29 PM »
Hot slavic blonde women, fine.  Hot slavic blonde women pretending at being talmudic scholars, now that's just silly.

Family the local congregation sponsored had no special skills except they wanted to attend Jewish religious services without being harassed.  17 year old daughter was nice but nothing to make a big deal about.  Her 13 year old sister literally stopped traffic until we showed her spandex tights were out of style.

Saw the younger daughter and her mother about a year go.  Still tongue-stepping-on looks but beginning to look like her mother.  Always check what Momma looks like.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Scout26

• friend
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2015, 10:37:04 PM »

There might be at least one in these pics:  http://tinyurl.com/oxhmncn

Linky is SFW  (Pics of female IDF soldiers)

Hold fast by the river.
for the motherland.

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2015, 03:47:07 AM »
Speaking of fake passports - there's been a rash of "lost" passports over here. Probably several hundred thousands of them. One chap managed to lose no less than 18 of them in...I think it was little over a year.
I'm sure it'll come as no great shock to any of you that the absolute majority of these people who have trouble keeping track of their travel documents are immigrants from the Middle East.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2015, 12:16:47 AM »
With the lack of any big Islamic terrorist attacks in the US on the level of the Paris attack I'm forced to consider several possibilites.
1. The terror threat has been vastly overblown
2. Our government security forces have successfully prevented numerous major attacks but if that was the case I suspect Obama would crow from the rooftops about how he kept us safe. Unless he didn't want to make it known that radical Islam had attempted an attack???
3. The terrorist just aren't smart enough to get it together.
4. The terrorist haven't been ready to go full tilt boogie yet.

We've seen 4-5 pretty major attacks in quick succession across Europe and Asia in the last couple of weeks. If ISIS really wants to make a statement in the US my money would be on something over the coming holiday. Big thanksgiving  day parade in NYC or an handful of attacks spread out to disrupt "black Friday ". Crapping up holiday shopping would be a pretty big financial hit.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2015, 06:30:23 AM »
With the lack of any big Islamic terrorist attacks in the US on the level of the Paris attack I'm forced to consider several possibilites.
2. Our government security forces have successfully prevented numerous major attacks but if that was the case I suspect Obama would crow from the rooftops about how he kept us safe. Unless he didn't want to make it known that radical Islam had attempted an attack???

We've seen 4-5 pretty major attacks in quick succession across Europe and Asia in the last couple of weeks. If ISIS really wants to make a statement in the US my money would be on something over the coming holiday. Big thanksgiving  day parade in NYC or an handful of attacks spread out to disrupt "black Friday ". Crapping up holiday shopping would be a pretty big financial hit.

Remember, there hadn't been a major attack in Paris until there was a major attack in Paris.

I agree with your assessment regarding the holidays. My original guess was the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade, but I'm starting to lean more towards Times Square on New Years Eve. Sometimes it's good to be an olde pharte who never goes anywhere.

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2015, 09:51:48 AM »
Remember, there hadn't been a major attack in Paris until there was a major attack in Paris.

I agree with your assessment regarding the holidays. My original guess was the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade, but I'm starting to lean more towards Times Square on New Years Eve. Sometimes it's good to be an olde pharte who never goes anywhere.

Depend om how much negative response you are willing to accept.  Macy's parade is full of children while Times Square is jammed with just the sort of drunken sinners they hate.

However, my bet is for multiple malls.  Confined spaces give better blast effects, reduce avenues of escape, and instead of "If you see something say something" about folks with backpacks you would expect to see expect to see folks laden down with packages.

stay safe.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2015, 10:14:26 AM »
Depend om how much negative response you are willing to accept.  Macy's parade is full of children while Times Square is jammed with just the sort of drunken sinners they hate.

However, my bet is for multiple malls.  Confined spaces give better blast effects, reduce avenues of escape, and instead of "If you see something say something" about folks with backpacks you would expect to see expect to see folks laden down with packages.

stay safe.

There's a reason I told all of my family to stay the hell home on BF.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2015, 01:36:28 PM »
There's a reason I told all of my family to stay the hell home on BF.

Screw that.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Scout26

• friend
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2015, 06:47:11 PM »

I would go with:

#2 - 25%
#3 - 50%
#4 - 25%

I do think the Feebee's and NSA have done quite a bit in disrupting potentially jihadi attacks.  (Yes, they do get a lot of "Loser boy wants to impress Jody Foster someone they want to like/pay attention to them." types, but I think they might also catch (or at least are monitoring) others that are a bit more threatening.

I think the fact is that they don't really understand us.  Nor do they fight in way that makes sense to us.  They are fighting symbolically.  What things/places represent to them (New York- "Jerusalem or Tel Aviv West").  While hitting the twin towers was huge, not many people in America equated them with New York.  Same with the dates they choose, and when they do things (other then the "Draw Mohammed" contest in Texas).   Black Friday means almost nothing to someone in Afghanistan or Syria.   Nor can they picture it.    

Nor can they fathom that hitting a Wal-mart in East BFE would do more damage psychologically to the US, then hitting DC or New York again.  Those places are EXPECTED to be targets, but if they hit the Grocery store in For-hell-and-gone, Kansas and the Drug Store in Never-heard-of-it, Kentucky, and a couple of other not famous places in rural America, especially if they can coordinate to occur in a short time frame then they will have really put US on notice.   Kind like the Japanese did on 7 Dec 1941....

I bet some do get corrupted by "The Great Satan" in that while not perfect, there's at least a lot of crap to had for cheap and you you can live a hell of lot better then in whatever Islamic shithole you came from.  Plus folks here are usually, genuinely nice and polite.

Some of which may work against them.  I bet all their jihad volunteers are willing to strap on a vest and run headlong at the White House or US Capitol building.   But trying to talk Jhonny Jihad into going all Aloha Snackbar on his local Wal-mart ("But I have 2 cousins and an uncle that work there, plus they have really good selection of DVD's and goat cheeses!"), might be a bit tougher sell on the whole 72 virgins thing and how it goes to defeating the French Americans. .

« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 07:07:04 PM by scout26 »

Hold fast by the river.
for the motherland.