Author Topic: A Muslims Reward  (Read 2878 times)

rFink

A Muslims Reward
« on: December 13, 2015, 06:45:39 AM »
Was wondering what the woman who helped slaughter the folks in California would receive in "Paradise" ( term for Islamic heaven).  Knowing the commonly repeated information that a man would get 72 virgins.......  Searched the internet and found an Islamic site that addressing the reward given to good Muslim women.  Was surprised to find out that according to their teaching that "the lowest" person who made it to "Paradise" would receive as a reward (man or women):

1.   72 Spouses
2.   80,000 servants  (PS if one billion make it thru it would take 10,000 times the population on the earth now to make servants for the worthy.)
3.   A house built of pearls.....
4.   Land equivalent to  ,,,,somewhere to somewhere...  sounds like a lot.....
5.   PLUS:   Anything you want, carnal or material......  snap you fingers..... there it is......my, my

What is not to like?    If you believe this what would you have to lose...   
Just some facts to bring a little light to what we are looking at.

http://sheikhynotes.blogspot.com/2010/01/womens-reward-in-paradise-in-islam.html

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: A Muslims Reward
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2015, 10:25:29 AM »
It is often noted how odd the alliance between progressives and Islam is considering how radically different they are in world view.

Ultimately though they are both nihilistic philosophies.

It seems that the Islamic death cult has just achieved nihilism through a different means than the progressive movement.

They both wish to destroy reality.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2015, 11:26:37 AM »
Question for the resident females among us: Would any sane woman (actually, or man, for that matter) really WANT 72 spouses?

Of course, with 80,000 servants to pick after them, I guess it wouldn't be too bad ...
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2015, 11:28:58 AM »
Question for the resident females among us: Would any sane woman (actually, or man, for that matter) really WANT 72 spouses?

Of course, with 80,000 servants to pick after them, I guess it wouldn't be too bad ...

How about: do you want 72 virgins? One would be more than enough, imagine trying to make 72 people happy.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2015, 11:34:00 AM »

Nobody sane wants 72 spouses.

How about: do you want 72 virgins? One would be more than enough, imagine trying to make 72 people happy.

I don't think the happiness of the 72 spouses is a concern among those who die to earn them.
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

Jocassee

• Buster Scruggs Respecter
  • friends
  • "First time?"
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2015, 12:38:59 PM »
Nobody sane wants 72 spouses.

I don't think the happiness of the 72 spouses is a concern among those who die to earn them.

Yet another item that is so very different from Christianity about Islam. In Christian heaven, we are promised eternal satisfaction of our desire to fellowship with God and others. In Islamic paradise, the true believer is promised eternal satisfaction of his base physical desires, acted out upon, presumable, other sentient beings.
I shall not die alone, alone, but kin to all the powers,
As merry as the ancient sun and fighting like the flowers.

Doggy Daddy

• Poobah
  • friend
  • From the saner side of Las Vegas
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2015, 01:05:35 PM »

Bingo!
Would you exchange
a walk-on part in a war
for a lead role in a cage?
-P.F.

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2015, 03:28:40 PM »
I wonder what's significant about the number 72.
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2015, 04:23:29 PM »
I wonder what's significant about the number 72.

wiki

The number of languages spoken at the Tower of Babylon, according to later tradition.
The conventional number of scholars translating the Septuagint, according to the legendary account in the "Letter of Aristeas".
The conventional number of disciples sent forth by Jesus in Luke 10 in some manuscripts (seventy in others).
The number of names of God, according to Kabbalah (see names of God in Judaism).
The Shemhamphorasch related to the number of the names of God.
The total number of books in the Holy Bible in the Catholic version if the Book of Lamentations is considered part of the Book of Jeremiah.
The current distribution of the Book of Revelation is 22 chapters, adopted since the 13th century, but the oldest known division of the text is that of the Greek commentator Andrew of Cesary (6th century) in 72 chapters.
The number of warriors on the Muslim side at the Battle of Badr.
The number of people martyred along with Imam Hussain at the Battle of Karbala.
The number of soldiers who will fight alongside Imam Mahdi against the Dajjal, according to Islamic ahadith are 313 not 72.
The 72 old men of the synagogue, according to the Zohar.
The number of houri each Muslim martyr (or every Muslim male, according to some ahadith) shall receive as companions in Paradise.
The degrees of the Jacob's Ladder were to the number of 72, according to the Zohar.
The 72 disciples of Confucius who mastered his teachings (also given as 77).
Mahavira, the twenty-fourth and last tirthankara of Jainism, is said to have attained nirvana after his physical death at the age of 72.
Thoth, in an Egyptian creation myth, wins a 72nd of each day of the year from the Moon in a game of draughts, as a favour to Nut, the Sky Goddess. He uses these portions to make the five intercalary days on which the remaining Gods and Goddesses are born.[1]
The good god Osiris was enclosed in a coffin by 72 evil disciples and accomplices of Set.[2]
At the age of the puberty, the young Parsee received the investiture of the sacred cord Kucti made of 72 linens in symbol of the community.
In Cao Đài, the number of planets between hell and heaven.
There are 72 stupas which comprise Borobudur, the world’s largest Buddhist temple.
72 major temples have been found at Angkor, seat of the ancient Khmer Empire.
In Islam, 72 is the number of sects or denominations that are doomed to Hell, according to Hadith (Sayings of prophet Muhammad)
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2015, 04:37:52 PM »
Yet another item that is so very different from Christianity about Islam. In Christian heaven, we are promised eternal satisfaction of our desire to fellowship with God and others. In Islamic paradise, the true believer is promised eternal satisfaction of his base physical desires, acted out upon, presumable, other sentient beings.
And 72 sets of inlaws.
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

Strings

• APS Pimp
  • friend
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2015, 04:38:58 PM »
If I remember correctly, the "72 virgins' are actually houris.

Think "spiritual sex bot", and you won't be far off
No Child Should Live In Fear

What was that about a pearl handled revolver and someone from New Orleans again?

Screw it: just autoclave the planet (thanks Birdman)

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2015, 05:20:21 PM »
I prefer this version:

After getting nailed by a Daisy Cutter, an ISIS martyr made his way to the pearly gates. There, he is greeted by George Washington.

“How dare you attack the nation I helped conceive!” yells Mr. Washington, slapping the former terrorist in the face. Patrick Henry comes up from behind: “You wanted to end the Americans’ liberty, so they gave you death!” Henry punches the jihadist on the nose. James Madison comes up next, and says, “This is why I allowed the Federal government to provide for the common defense!” He drops a large weight on the Islamic extremists’s knee.

The ISIS martyr is subject to similar beatings from John Randolph of Roanoke, James Monroe and 65 other 18th-century American revolutionaries. As he writhes on the ground, Thomas Jefferson picks him up to hurl him back toward the gate where he is to be judged.

As the former terrorist awaits his journey to his final very hot destination, he screams, “This is not what I was promised!”

An angel replies: “I told you there would be 72 Virginians waiting for you. What did you think I said?”

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2015, 05:55:19 PM »
And 72 sets of inlaws.
72 nagging spouces. I think hell and heaven got confused in the message from Gabriel.

Uranus is a gas giant.

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2015, 06:35:01 PM »
72 nagging spouces. I think hell and heaven got confused in the message from Gabriel.
I wonder if in the cosmos women in the same house hold pull the synchronized cycles thing....
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

rFink

« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2015, 07:23:35 PM »
Huge difference in the teaching of Mohammad,  80,000 servants to answer you beck and call,
Jesus:  "But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant." 
Yes I would say there is quite a difference.

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2015, 08:32:56 PM »
I wonder if in the cosmos women in the same house hold pull the synchronized cycles thing....

Sounds like hell to me.

Uranus is a gas giant.

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2015, 08:41:44 PM »

you know, I've always figured that is a big reason that the whole multiple wives thing has a limited place in the cultures where it shows up and it it's mostly involves high status males with enough money to isolate all those women and keep them locked away.

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2015, 08:43:43 PM »
you know, I've always figured that is a big reason that the whole multiple wives thing has a limited place in the cultures where it shows up and it it's mostly involves high status males with enough money to isolate all those women and keep them locked away.

It's only a millennia and change out of date...
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2015, 09:46:41 PM »
It's only a millennia and change out of date...

Not in Hildale, Utah, and Colorado City, Arizona.

Hint: Google FLDS

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2015, 09:48:18 PM »
Not in Hildale, Utah, and Colorado City, Arizona.

Hint: Google FLDS

Big difference between an institutional belief and a handful of weirdos.

Hell, I'm not even sure why I'm responding to this.  Nothing I hate more than legitimizing statistical anomalies.   Did you know that X percentage of the planets population still live hunter gatherer style? 
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2015, 12:38:38 AM »

If they have a cycle - it is paradise, after all.

The real question - do the martyrs for Allah learn to use apostrophes?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

De Selby

• friend
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2015, 04:49:35 AM »
Was wondering what the woman who helped slaughter the folks in California would receive in "Paradise" ( term for Islamic heaven).  Knowing the commonly repeated information that a man would get 72 virgins.......  Searched the internet and found an Islamic site that addressing the reward given to good Muslim women.  Was surprised to find out that according to their teaching that "the lowest" person who made it to "Paradise" would receive as a reward (man or women):

1.   72 Spouses
2.   80,000 servants  (PS if one billion make it thru it would take 10,000 times the population on the earth now to make servants for the worthy.)
3.   A house built of pearls.....
4.   Land equivalent to  ,,,,somewhere to somewhere...  sounds like a lot.....
5.   PLUS:   Anything you want, carnal or material......  snap you fingers..... there it is......my, my

What is not to like?    If you believe this what would you have to lose...   
Just some facts to bring a little light to what we are looking at.

http://sheikhynotes.blogspot.com/2010/01/womens-reward-in-paradise-in-islam.html

The correct place for learning about Muslim beliefs is a copy of the protocols of the elders of Zion - if you just assume that book was about Muslims you'll be on the right track  ;/
"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2015, 12:53:55 PM »
The correct place for learning about Muslim beliefs is a copy of the protocols of the elders of Zion - if you just assume that book was about Muslims you'll be on the right track  ;/

Heh.

I also like to learn about Christianity from the writings of Maimonades and Mohammed.  [Or "M&M" as I like to refer to them--not to be confused with eminem.]

Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton