Author Topic: Germans Scramble To Buy Weapons Amid Nationwide Spike In Migrant-Driven Crime  (Read 1978 times)

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
I know it is Zero Hedge, but still...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-12-21/germans-scramble-buy-weapons-amid-nationwide-spike-migrant-driven-crime

The same story is being repeated across Germany. According to the public broadcaster, Mitteldeutscher Rundfunk, citizens in Saxony can regularly be seen queuing up in large numbers waiting for gun shops to open.

A store owner in the Saxon town of Pirna said he is now selling up to 200 cans of pepper spray each day, compared to five cans a week before the migrant crisis began. He said he is seeing many new customers who are not the typical clientele, including women of all ages and men who are buying weapons for their wives.

In Bavaria, more than 45,000 people now hold a small weapons license, 3,000 more than in 2014. This represents a "significant increase," according to the regional interior ministry. As in other parts of Germany, Bavarian retailers are also reporting a boom in sales of self-defense weapons, including gas pistols, flare guns and pepper spray.

Somebody is going to have a bad day.

Even more at the linky.

So, how quick does everybody believe that Germany will go to jack boot?
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

brimic

• friends
They were already buying up every shotgun in sight a month ago...
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

birdman

• friend

I thought that was Austria.

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
I thought that was Austria.
I believe you are correct.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
It's a much longer process to get a gun in Germany then in Austria.  Took me about 4 months to get my German hunting license.  You have to go to special school that takes months to complete.  Not like Hunter Ed here in the states where it's only twelve hours in the classroom.

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net

Any more reliable sources? Has crime actually significantly spiked?
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
It's a much longer process to get a gun in Germany then in Austria.  Took me about 4 months to get my German hunting license.  You have to go to special school that takes months to complete. 

You also have to wear funny hats and say Waidmannsheil a lot. :)
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

tokugawa

• friend
Yeah, it's a lot quicker to just import some tools from the Balkans, or bust down the false wall in the stable where grand-dad hid the MG 42. Things get bad enough and those law abiding Germans are going to exactly what the "refugees" are doing- arm up and to hell with the law.

Hawkmoon

• friend

I think that was Austria.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Devonai

• friend
  • Panic Mode Activated
    • Kyrie Devonai Publishing
Do you have to pretend to like Jaegermeister?  [barf]
My writing blog: Kyrie Devonai Publishing

When in danger, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
blacks & muslims are 4.6x more rapey than ethnic norwegians
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2015, 10:12:49 AM »
Any more reliable sources? Has crime actually significantly spiked?

In which country and over which time period?

The crime rates of Muslim/MENA 'fugees in N Euro countries are rather horrifying.  Quick google search for "norway muslim rapes"
turned up the following:

In a news report in 2010, a spokesperson for the Oslo Police Department stated that every case of assault rapes in Oslo in the years 2007, 2008 and 2009 was committed by a non-Western immigrant.
Oh, but that is a non-nuanced view of things!

Nuance:
The report shows that, of 131 individuals charged with the 152 rapes reported in 2010, in which the perpetrator could be identified, 19,8% African, 14,5% Middle Eastern, 11,5% Asian, 2.3% from the Americas, 13,7% European countries, and 38,2% were of Norwegian origin

[A little spreadsheetage interlude of my own, distilling all that "nuance."]

Code: [Select]
Prop -- Rape_Source
0.198 -- african
0.145 -- me
0.115 -- asia
0.023 -- america
0.137 -- other_euro
0.382 -- norwegian_origin
--
Prop -- Rape_Source_Calc
0.458 -- af+me+asia
0.160 -- am+other_euro
0.618 -- af+me+asia+other_euro
0.741 -- af_me_asia_proportion_of_all_non_norw
--
Prop -- Norw_Pop
0.140 -- norway_pop_immigrant
0.860 -- norway_pop_non-imm
0.104 -- norway_pop_immigrant_af+me+asia_only

So, roughly 10% of the population is responsible for 46% of the rapes in Norway.  That 10% being african, middle eastern, and asian (for asian read: paki, turk, etc.--not korean or han chinese).

Two notes:
1. Many "norw origin" rapists are actually second-gen immigrants from the expected places of origin.  See below.
2. So, "blacks & muslims are 4.6x more rapey than ethnic norwegians" is almost certainly an undercount.

[End spreadsheetage]

But surely they get less rapey and felonious in the second generation, what with growing up on Magic Norwegian Dirt and going to Magic Norwegian Schools made from Magic Norwegian Bricks?

According to a 2011 report by Statistics Norway, in 2009 first,-generation immigrants from Africa were three times more likely than ethnic Norwegians (or rather individuals who are neither first- nor second-generation immigrants) to be convicted of a felony while Somali immigrants in particular being 4.4 times more likely to be convicted of a felony than an ethnic Norwegian was. Similarly, Iraqis and Pakistanis were found to have rates of conviction for felonies greater than ethnic Norwegians by a factor of 3 and 2.6 respectively. Another finding was that second-generation African and Asian immigrants had a higher rate of convictions for felonies than first-generation immigrants. While first-generation African immigrants had conviction rates for felonies of 16.7 per 1,000 individuals over the age of 15, for second-generation immigrants the rate was 28 per 1,000 – an increase of over 60%. And for Asian immigrants an increase from 9.3 per 1,000 to 17.1 per 1,000 was observed.

Europe’s Rape Epidemic: Western Women Will Be Sacrificed At The Altar Of Mass Migration
Readers will be more than aware that Sweden has become Europe’s rape capital. Its government has blamed this on everything from increased reporting to the internet to the weather. Norway and Denmark also have some rather alarming rates of rape, but those countries are more readily willing to admit the cause.

In Norway, recent statistics revealed that 100 per cent of violent street-rapes committed in the capital city of Oslo were committed by “non-western” immigrants.  It’s a similar story in Denmark, where the majority of rapes are committed by immigrants, usually Muslim.

In England, it’s been rape after rape – tens of thousands of young British girls are brutalised, tortured, beaten and raped by organised gangs comprised almost exclusively of Muslims. And now we have Germany. When Chancellor Merkel threw open the doors of her country to hundreds of thousands of migrants from the Middle East and Africa, she opened the door to the rape of German women.

Rape and sexual assault (as well as forced prostitution) is rampant within the refugee camps in Germany, and it has spilled out to the nearby towns. Rape in Germany has already been described as an “epidemic” and one that the German authorities, and media, are keeping rather quiet about. The reality is that German authorities, who know that many of these asylum seekers are rapists, will allow those men to live freely among German women – they have decided to allow German women to be raped, just like authorities all across Europe.

=================================

If you want more women raped, by all means let more of these sorts into our countries. 

Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
Rooster, were you able to determine if most or all of these crimes are occurring within the same ethnic groupings?  For example, are the Middle Eastern perpetrators committing the crimes within the Middle Eastern population, or the Norwegian population as a whole? 

I think I read somewhere once that most murders occur within the same ethnic group, but I am pretty sure that was American data, and may not be generalizable to other crimes in other regions.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
Rooster, were you able to determine if most or all of these crimes are occurring within the same ethnic groupings?  For example, are the Middle Eastern perpetrators committing the crimes within the Middle Eastern population, or the Norwegian population as a whole? 

I think I read somewhere once that most murders occur within the same ethnic group, but I am pretty sure that was American data, and may not be generalizable to other crimes in other regions.

Have not taken that deep a dive on the euro stats.  Some countries hide them, others, like Norway, are open about the reality.

Part One:
Yes, concentrated criminally-prone minorities tend to prey on their own kind more than any other.  That high crime rate tends to spill out into the broader culture in odd ways.  For instance, black americans commit murder at 8-10x(1) the rate of euro americans, irrespective of victim race.  But, the inter-racial murder rate of blacks murdering white victims is ~40x(1) of white murders of black victims.  The interracial rape rates are even more skewed.  Like, huge-OMDFL-no-wonder-the-msm-doesn't-cover-it skewed.   First, in america half the women black men choose to rape are white.  Second, that absolute number of rapes of white women by black men vary but average around 25,000 per year.  Third, the flip side: rapes of black women by white men are so few there is only an asterisk(2) instead of a number, indicating 10 or fewer, many times zero for that year.  Assuming the greatest possible number, 10, that gives a black on white rape rate 2500x that of the white on black rate.  Check the FBI arrest & incarceration data, as well as victim survey data.

Part Two:
Most studies indicate that Americans of particular ethnic groups commit crimes at a rate similar to that of their ethnicity still in the old country.  Finns in America are about as criminal as Finns in europe & so on.

Part Three:
Most of the immigrants to europe are from MENA and are muslim.  Given that a randomly selected muslim is 68% likely to be in favor of sharia law and 36% likely to support the death penalty for apostasy, I am thinking the erm "militant" or, more properly "orthodox" can fairly be applied to amny of them.  Surely more than the random sampling, given that urban muslims from more developed countries are less likely to be orthodox than poor muslims from BFE.  And most the "refugees" from th ewar-torn countries are from BFE.  http://www.pewforum.org/files/2013/04/worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-full-report.pdf

Part Four:
According to orthodox islam, it is not adultery/fornication/rape if the woman you are raping is not a muslim.  That was the practice during mohammed's time and the orthodox are busy putting it into effect wherever they can get their hands on non-muslim women.  Look up Boko Haram, Rotherham, etc.

Conclusion:
If you were a betting man, bet on crime rates rising in the vicinity of all these "refugee" settlement locations.

Given the huge rates of rape in african, muslim, and latin american cultures, it can be fairly stated that when someone advocates for their immigration into civilized countries, that those advocates are also advocating for more of their neighbors to be raped, murdered, and otherwise victimized. 

(1) Depending on the violent crime, the rate and rate delta can change quite a bit, year over year. 
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
I'm a member of a FB group of veterans of the 8th Infantry Division (M), we also have several German members who worked for the Army on the various kaserne belonging to 8ID.

Several of them are reporting "problems" in the former US Army kasernes that are now being used to house the immigrants.  The need to a constant polizei presence in around the kasernes.  Local stores complaining about an increase in shoplifting, etc.    The Germans have simply been throwing all the new arrivals into the old barracks buildings, mixing Shiites and Sunnis, North Africans with Syrians with Iraqis with Afghans, etc.  And suddenly they have lots of minor disturbances that turn into major and deadly brawls.  As one commentator said, "At least the Americans got drunk first and mostly fought with just fists, the new arrivals use all kinds of improvised weapons on each other and on the Polizei.  Also when they were done, we gave them back to the American MP's, we have to keep the new arrivals."
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.