Author Topic: Where white people meet  (Read 6395 times)

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Andiron

• friend
Re: Where white people meet
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2016, 08:56:41 PM »
Freedom of associat....  Never mind,  they're going to get sued out of existence.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2016, 11:03:12 PM »

They don't seem to prohibit folks from any ethnicity from joining. I personally don't see it as racist obviously if one party is looking for a specific niche audience. Obviously several news articles and quite a few folks disagree.

You couldn't get me to put a profile there if you put a gun to my head. Whether it is or is not actually racist, it is determined to be racist. Kinda like being a German and wanting to be proud of Germany. Good luck with that. Maybe in a couple decades people will have half a clue, but until then... nope, nope, nope, not touching that with a twenty foot pole.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2016, 11:25:06 PM »
Nothing wrong with Black People Meet, nothing wrong with this.
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2016, 11:38:11 PM »
Kinda like the old ussr and lots of totalitarian states there are lots more engaging in crimethink than the ruling regime want folk to know about. Our regimes preferred tool to keep folk in line is character assassination instead of the gulag.

This sort of thing is a sign that regime has less control than previously thought.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2016, 12:48:16 AM »
I promise not to duck.

freakazoid

• friend
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

Andiron

• friend
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2016, 10:27:49 AM »
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

HankB

• friend
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2016, 03:29:03 PM »
Just a minute while I put on my tinfoil conspiracy hat . . .

[tinfoil]

There.

Might this be a "false flag" type of operation designed to I.D. latent racists by creating a site implicitly meant for white people?

And considering a college student was just suspended for saying black women aren't hot, it wouldn't surprise me at all if this site isn't designed to find people to punish. http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/12/college-student-suspended-for-6-months-for-saying-black-women-not-hot/

OK, now removing my tinfoil hat.

:angel:
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2016, 06:05:20 PM »
Why do I get the feeling that the "white" part of this website is just a smokescreen for "polygamous (of the one man and several woman variety)" ?
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

seeker_two

• friend
Re: Re: Where white people meet
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2016, 02:16:59 PM »
Why do I get the feeling that the "white" part of this website is just a smokescreen for "polygamous (of the one man and several woman variety)" ?
You could join and find out for us......
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

Mannlicher

• Grumpy Old Gator
  • friend
  • The Bonnie Blue
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2016, 06:26:00 PM »
The problem always seems to be that we let the oppositon define the terms.  Blacks don't like 'white people meet'.  We allow them to define that as racist.   
Any time you allow someone else to define the terms, racist, sexist, homo phobic, anti Corn Bread, or whatever, you just let them win the argument, and now you are in the position of the fellow who was asked "Do you still beat your wife".  No way to wiggle out of that conundrum with any chance of success.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2016, 11:03:12 PM »
The problem always seems to be that we let the oppositon define the terms.  Blacks don't like 'white people meet'.  We allow them to define that as racist.   
Any time you allow someone else to define the terms, racist, sexist, homo phobic, anti Corn Bread, or whatever, you just let them win the argument, and now you are in the position of the fellow who was asked "Do you still beat your wife".  No way to wiggle out of that conundrum with any chance of success.

You're quite right about the importance of terminology, but you've got the wrong aggrieved party. Replace "blacks" with "lefties," and you're on the right track. The left just loves to use various minority groups as a hammer against us.

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2016, 11:08:15 PM »
You could join and find out for us......

I'm not sure I'd make the best sister wife.  :P
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2016, 12:11:12 AM »
I'm not sure I'd make the best sister wife.  :P

Tell them you have childbearing hips!

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

seeker_two

• friend
Re: Re: Re: Where white people meet
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2016, 08:08:04 PM »
Tell them you have childbearing hips!

And that you know your bible.....

"On the night of their betrothal, the wife shall open to the man as the furrow to the plow and he shall work in her, in and again, 'til she bring him to his fall and rest him then upon the sweat of her breast."

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2016, 09:01:10 PM »
yeah, still not going to go flirt with a bunch of wackos just so you lot can have some cheap entertainment.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2016, 01:41:54 AM »
yeah, still not going to go flirt with a bunch of wackos just so you lot can have some cheap entertainment.

Do it for the sweet threads.

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2016, 08:26:55 AM »
Thought we already had this:  www.farmersonly.com
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2016, 03:54:44 PM »

You know... part of me wonders that with the um... "narrower genetic inheritance" of some of these break-away polygamous Mormon sects, if it kind of becomes an incentive for the elder men at the top keep victimizing aka... adding new young wives because by the time they're in their late 20's-30's, they're so ugly with those weird facial features/iron jaws...  [tinfoil]
I promise not to duck.

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2016, 04:00:46 PM »
You know... part of me wonders that with the um... "narrower genetic inheritance" of some of these break-away polygamous Mormon sects, if it kind of becomes an incentive for the elder men at the top keep victimizing aka... adding new young wives because by the time they're in their late 20's-30's, they're so ugly with those weird facial features/iron jaws...  [tinfoil]

The whole lot in that picture would probably be a lot better looking with better skin care, some cosmetics and different hairstyles. Even unibrow could probably be fixed up nicely. You really have to have the right features for that gibson girl style updo and it looks much better on anyone when it's a little less perfect.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2016, 04:22:49 PM »
I think I remember this quote from Mark Twain that I thought was funny. 
http://www.truthandgrace.com/twainwomen.htm
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2016, 04:26:57 PM »

I wonder if they are color-coded by rank.

I would like to make clear, I have nothing against folk I consider religious wierdoes/whackoes as long as they are good neighbors.  IOW, I'd rather have polygamous mormons next door that keep to themselves and hte yard mowed than PITA Hassidic Jews like the fellows down the road:
http://www.dallasobserver.com/news/after-years-of-wandering-a-dallas-synagogue-finds-a-home-and-a-chilly-welcome-7182328
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton