Author Topic: Hillary in a free fall?  (Read 25639 times)

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
Re: Hillary in a free fall?
« Reply #150 on: February 04, 2016, 12:15:29 PM »
I suspect that they realize a full-bore trial would compromise even more operatives and operations.

Nope, they can keep those parts secret in a trial.
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #151 on: February 04, 2016, 12:21:25 PM »

I suspect because BHO knew the score and was equally sloppy.  IOW, BHO also included classified data in emails to Hillary's  email server.

So, Hillary can blackmail/coerce BHO into obstructing the investigations in the same way the pedophile RC priests coerced their homosexual RC bishops.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Scout26

• friend
« Reply #152 on: February 04, 2016, 12:26:03 PM »
I suspect because BHO knew the score and was equally sloppy.  IOW, BHO also included classified data in emails to Hillary's  email server.

So, Hillary can blackmail/coerce BHO into obstructing the investigations in the same way the pedophile RC priests coerced their homosexual RC bishops.

Probably, but he can say "Classified/Not Classified" as he wants.   But yes, he know she was using a homebrew server as he sent and received e-mail from her.

But it goes deeper then that....Party ahead of Principle ahead of Country.

Hold fast by the river.
for the motherland.

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #153 on: February 04, 2016, 05:43:31 PM »
I suspect that they realize a full-bore trial would compromise even more operatives and operations.

It has already started. Former General (?) had classified emails on his private email server. I can't remember his name now.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

230RN

• I saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be infringed.
« Reply #154 on: February 05, 2016, 08:26:50 PM »

Until some law clerk or judge or court reporter keeps it on his/her private server.  I've heard of stuff like that happening. And even people stealing other peoples' passwords and logging on as them and such-like.

George, 986GB
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 08:54:50 PM by 230RN »
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

Blakenzy

• friend
« Reply #157 on: February 10, 2016, 01:07:47 AM »
The Flag? oh that's just a ruse we commonly use to coax the american peasants into thinking that they are voting for some one that represents them. Always have at least four or six of those striped cloths behind you when the cameras are around  ;)
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #158 on: February 11, 2016, 09:36:25 AM »

roo_ster

• friend
« Reply #159 on: February 11, 2016, 10:55:33 AM »
Since we all want to see a lefty feminist say mean things about Mrs. Bill Clinton:

http://www.salon.com/2016/02/11/sexism_has_nothing_to_do_with_it_camille_paglia_on_hillary_clinton_gloria_steinem_and_why_new_hampshire_women_broke_for_bernie_sanders/

In the roo_ster administration, Camille Paglia would be the director of the National Endowment for the Arts.  We might just end up with something beautiful done by talented artists for our tax dollars instead of piss christ or abstract dog vomit.
Regards,

roo_ster

----G.K. Chesterton

Scout26

• friend
« Reply #160 on: February 11, 2016, 02:15:26 PM »
It looks like it time to keep an eye on Hillary's campaign team.  Especially after SC.  It may become a bloodbath.

I'm actually quite surprised that there would still be an NEA in roo_ster administration.  Colour me shocked.

Hold fast by the river.
for the motherland.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #161 on: February 12, 2016, 12:13:48 AM »
WaPo:  Clinton may not be salvageable

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2016/02/11/the-democrats-dilemma-clinton-may-not-be-salvageable/

(caveat: author is an unabashed conservative)

Clinton’s problems are threefold.

First and foremost, she has a serious legal problem, one that cannot be wished away by those indifferent to the facts. The FBI does not investigate and devote considerable resources for nothing.

Second, if the Democrats — as the Republicans have done with Trump — are waiting around for their voters to recognize how extreme and unelectable Sanders is, they are mistaken. The Democratic Party has fanned the flames of class warfare for so long, Sanders now sounds mainstream to them, and in a sense he is mainstream in a party that has vilified Wall Street, accumulated vast new power over segments of the economy (health care and financial services, for example) and no longer recognizes capitalism as a solution to poverty (despite worldwide evidence of such).

Third, Clinton is exactly the wrong person to stop the Sanders runaway train. In her concession speech in New Hampshire, she declared: “What are we going to do? And that is — that is the fight we’re taking to the country. What is the best way to change people’s lives so we can all grow together? Who is the best change-maker?” Honestly, it wouldn’t be her. She — who won’t release her speeches to investment bankers — cannot plausibly be the best person to take on Wall Street or clean up campaign finance rules. Maybe Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) or former senator Russ Feingold (D-Wisc.) could make that case, but not Clinton.
""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #162 on: February 12, 2016, 12:44:12 AM »
WaPo:  Clinton may not be salvageable

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2016/02/11/the-democrats-dilemma-clinton-may-not-be-salvageable/

(caveat: author is an unabashed conservative)

Voters under 40 years old don’t remember the Bill Clinton years

???  Some of us under-40 blokes were in the military during the Clinton years. We remember.

roo_ster

• friend
Re: Re: Hillary in a free fall?
« Reply #163 on: February 12, 2016, 06:33:44 AM »
It looks like it time to keep an eye on Hillary's campaign team.  Especially after SC.  It may become a bloodbath.

I'm actually quite surprised that there would still be an NEA in roo_ster administration.  Colour me shocked.
Everything in its own time.  Nea whacking is way down the list of priorities, so until it gets the bloody axe might as well get some use or laughs out of it.
Regards,

roo_ster

----G.K. Chesterton

brimic

• friends
« Reply #164 on: February 12, 2016, 09:34:48 AM »

???  Some of us under-40 blokes were in the military during the Clinton years. We remember.

Reminds me of a clinton era joke:

Clinton returns from a vacation in Arkansas and walks
down the steps off Air Force One with two pigs under his
arms. At the bottom of the steps, he says to the honor
guardsman, “These are genuine Arkansas Razor-Back
Hogs. I got this one for Chelsea and this one for Hillary.”

The guardsman replies, “Nice trade, Sir.”
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #165 on: February 12, 2016, 09:40:22 AM »
There is something everyone is forgetting when they say it's time to stick a fork in HRC's campaign.  That thing is the delegate count, including that Democrat oddity known as the "super delegate".  HRC is sucking in most of the super delegates.
After New Hampshire, HRC has 394 delegates to Bernie's 44.  This trend will continue, and she will be the Democrat nominee (unless in the unlikely event she is actually indicted by the DoJ).
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #166 on: February 12, 2016, 10:40:56 AM »
Some of us under-40 blokes were in the military during the Clinton years. We remember.

I'm still just under 40, and Clinton was a key reason I didn't try again at enlisting after my knee healed. 

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #167 on: February 12, 2016, 02:02:32 PM »
There is something everyone is forgetting when they say it's time to stick a fork in HRC's campaign.  That thing is the delegate count, including that Democrat oddity known as the "super delegate".  HRC is sucking in most of the super delegates.
After New Hampshire, HRC has 394 delegates to Bernie's 44.  This trend will continue, and she will be the Democrat nominee (unless in the unlikely event she is actually indicted by the DoJ).

She had them locked up in 2008 also. Doesn't mean a thing until the convention. Her campaign is using it as a tool right now.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

Strings

• APS Pimp
  • friend
« Reply #168 on: February 16, 2016, 02:36:02 AM »
Something else to consider about the whole delegate issue: if Sanders continues as he has been (tie in Iowa, won in NH) but Clinton wins the nomination, there's a good possibility that a LOT of his supporters will stay home...
No Child Should Live In Fear

What was that about a pearl handled revolver and someone from New Orleans again?

Screw it: just autoclave the planet (thanks Birdman)

birdman

• friend
« Reply #169 on: February 16, 2016, 09:10:41 AM »
Something else to consider about the whole delegate issue: if Sanders continues as he has been (tie in Iowa, won in NH) but Clinton wins the nomination, there's a good possibility that a LOT of his supporters will stay home...

Effectively a 3rd party candidate....so, the Dems will geta dose of 2000 and 2008?  Where key folks stayed home because of a combination of "not my ideal" and a misunderstanding of the ratchet effect?

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #170 on: February 16, 2016, 10:20:14 AM »
The sound bytes I heard last night from Trump indicated he was still keeping that option open also if he didn't win the nomination.  I guess they could have been older.  Might be a wash in the end.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #171 on: February 16, 2016, 10:38:58 AM »
The sound bytes I heard last night from Trump indicated he was still keeping that option open also if he didn't win the nomination.  I guess they could have been older.  Might be a wash in the end.

I heard the same, and they are current sound bytes. Slightly different strategy, in which he doesn't come straight out and say "independent", but you can read between the lines when he says the RNC is breaking their agreement.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #172 on: February 16, 2016, 11:32:32 AM »
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #173 on: February 16, 2016, 02:24:59 PM »
So R's burn Trump. D's burn Bernie. Clinton and either Cruz or Rubio top the D and R tickets.

Trump and Bernie both retain their rabid supporters and run as independent tickets on the basis of being screwed, creating a four way race.

Oh watching the heads explode would be sweet.
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #174 on: February 16, 2016, 03:09:13 PM »

Regardless, I foresee a much higher turnout for Sanders than for Clinton. He's a wrinkly, white Obama.