Author Topic: Best way to recycle old computer ...  (Read 2468 times)

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
Re: Best way to recycle old computer ...
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2016, 01:07:28 PM »
Put one of those fake $20 bill Chick tracts underneath.   Yes, I'm a cruel, sick bastage...

I print them off, and then dirty/crumple them up so they look realistic at twilight, and then I hand them out to the intersection/on-ramp beggars around Milwaukee on my commute home.
I promise not to duck.

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2016, 01:16:27 PM »
The UPS guy still remembers having to pry the last box of magnets I ordered off of his dolly.  That thing would probably be stuck to every other package in the truck containing anything ferrous.

I mailed 3 of those RE Magnets I made to a member in Canada and it took FOREVER to get there! We figure they were stuck to something on the way there and lost or whatever for a while. I labeled them MAGNETIC! in big red letters. He bought some pins too and he said when they finally got there they were highly magnetized.
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

AmbulanceDriver

• Junior Rocketeer
  • friends
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2016, 04:09:03 PM »
The standards around here are really slipping.....  Onto the second page and I fail to see a single reference to detcord.
Are you a cook, or a RIFLEMAN?  Find out at Appleseed!

http://www.appleseedinfo.org

"For some many people, attempting to process a logical line of thought brings up the blue screen of death." -Blakenzy