Author Topic: Cruz Derangement Syndrome  (Read 12911 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Re: Cruz Derangement Syndrome
« Reply #75 on: February 25, 2016, 10:15:19 PM »
Great scot would you all man up a bit instead of running around with your skirts pulled over your heads?

You all are embarassing yourselves with your hysterics.  Get a grip or turn in your man cards.

I thought you said calumny was bad.  :lol:
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: Cruz Derangement Syndrome
« Reply #76 on: February 25, 2016, 10:18:45 PM »
If you can win the Republican nomination with insults while your followers ignore the facts, maybe you can win threads that way also!
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
« Reply #77 on: February 25, 2016, 10:24:10 PM »
It's like playing some sort of card...
Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #78 on: February 26, 2016, 09:00:58 AM »
Like Rubio did?  ;)
We're all going to be butthurt when Hillary wins. Plenty if time for all the losers to get executive experience for 2024.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
« Reply #79 on: February 26, 2016, 09:35:58 AM »
If you can win the Republican nomination with insults while your followers ignore the facts, maybe you can win threads that way also!

Yep
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #80 on: February 26, 2016, 10:02:32 AM »
We're all going to be butthurt when Hillary wins. Plenty if time for all the losers to get executive experience for 2024.

In all seriousness I'm still thinking Hillary will "win" the presidency.
There is no way the GOP can beat the level of blatant, in you face fraud we are going to see once the primaries are over. The main stream media will run interference for her and anyone that even suggests there may be some irregularity will be beat down in the press for being anti-woman, anti-children, anti-human...
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #81 on: February 26, 2016, 10:09:35 AM »
In all seriousness I'm still thinking Hillary will "win" the presidency.
There is no way the GOP can beat the level of blatant, in you face fraud we are going to see once the primaries are over. The main stream media will run interference for her and anyone that even suggests there may be some irregularity will be beat down in the press for being anti-woman, anti-children, anti-human...

I'm not sure. Hillary is such a terrible candidate, she may be outside the "margin of fraud". I don't think they can get away with 5% of the votes being fraudulent.

But, I'm more than willing to accept that I'm wrong.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #82 on: February 26, 2016, 10:17:08 AM »
Once Trump wins the nomination the long knives will come out. The media will destroy him. The man has to have a mansion worth of closets filled with skeletons. He is getting a pass by the media on the crazy stuff he is saying now but that won't last once he secures the nomination. All of a sudden "gravitas" and "respect" will become important.

The media is giving him a pass because he is destroying the GOPe and tea party. If you think they are going to let him do the same thing to the Democrats you are delusional.

He is a stalking horse either by design or chance of circumstance. Either way an establishment player will be president eventually.

Trump is establishment.

Cruz and Paul are the only candidates with any claim to having any principles based on the constitution, maybe Carson also. None of them will be let near the Presidency.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 10:31:10 AM by Ron »
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #83 on: February 26, 2016, 12:10:16 PM »
The fun will be the reaction when President Trump doesn't do anything his supporters expect him to do.

I honestly think Hilary has such tepid support in the D party that even their fraud masters are not enthusiastic about supporting her.  Turnout in democrat primaries is not high. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #84 on: February 26, 2016, 03:16:12 PM »
The fun will be the reaction when President Trump doesn't do anything his supporters expect him to do.

This is another problem that mitigates that worry.

If people have gotten so fed up with the process that they would elect Trump, were he to turn around and stab them all in the back we might have an actual revolution, not just a political one.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought