Author Topic: Oklahoma One Step Closer To Constitutional Carry  (Read 791 times)

wmenorr67

• friend
Oklahoma One Step Closer To Constitutional Carry
« on: March 11, 2016, 08:55:59 AM »
Oklahoma HB3098 past the House yesterday which will allow the carrying of firearms without getting the license/permit.  It will still allow for those that wish to get one for other states to recognize.

Just a year or so too late.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Oklahoma One Step Closer To Constitutional Carry
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2016, 01:33:54 PM »
Too late?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2016, 01:44:19 PM »
Should have already done this.

Is probably the better choice of wording.

Considering that Kansas was behind the curve in getting concealed carry passed and now his ahead of Oklahoma on Constitutional Carry.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2016, 03:03:00 PM »
I'm hopeful but I'm not gonna hold my breath.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams