Author Topic: Gavin McInnes Interviews Eagles of Death Metal  (Read 795 times)

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Gavin McInnes Interviews Eagles of Death Metal
« on: May 17, 2016, 10:13:34 AM »
Interesting interview with the lead singer from the band that was playing the night the massacres occurred in France.

http://takimag.com/article/surrendering_to_death_gavin_mcinnes#axzz48rZqaPfk

They were in the venue early. That implies some staff were in on it.

I got in a lot of trouble for saying that. I know for sure that they were in there early. I remember them staring at my buddy. I just chalked it up to Arab envy. You know what I mean? When a Muslim sees a cocky American dude with tattoos, he stares at him. I realized later it was Abdeslam and he was staring at my buddy because they thought he was a threat. There’s no denying the terrorists were already inside, and they had to get in somehow. During the shooting I went outside and the backstage door was propped open. How did that happen?
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

freakazoid

• friend
Re: Gavin McInnes Interviews Eagles of Death Metal
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2016, 08:34:39 AM »
How had I not heard about this attack!? ??? Unless I was just under the impression it was just another terrorist attack. Crazy.  :O
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2016, 08:56:16 AM »
How had I not heard about this attack!? ??? Unless I was just under the impression it was just another terrorist attack. Crazy.  :O

It was part of the swarm of attacks that happened last fall in France. We never really got a lot of details and it seemed to fall off the medias radar pretty darn quick.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_2015_Paris_attacks
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2016, 11:53:16 AM »
How had I not heard about this attack!? ??? Unless I was just under the impression it was just another terrorist attack. Crazy.  :O

because it pretty much was.  GFZ, photogenic victims, aloha-snackbar!
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.