Author Topic: Will Women's Sports Be a Casualty of World War T?  (Read 3810 times)

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
Will Women's Sports Be a Casualty of World War T?
« on: July 06, 2016, 01:50:02 PM »
Can Separate But Equal Women's Sports Survive the Dumbing Down Inherent in Anti-discriminationism?

http://www.unz.com/isteve/can-separate-but-equal-womens-sports-resist-the-dumbing-down-inherent-in-anti-discriminationism/

What happened to girl power? Australia’s national women’s soccer team the Matildas lose 7-0 to an under FIFTEENS boys’ side

Australian women soccer team Matildas played Newcastle Jets u/15 boys
The match played in Newcastle saw the Matildas thrashed 7-0 by the boys
Matildas were without their international stars but still had plenty of talent
The girls play New Zealand in a friendly next month in preparation for Rio
By CAMERON PHELPS FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA
PUBLISHED: 23:49 EST, 25 May 2016 |

Australia’s national women’s soccer team have suffered a devastating defeat in the lead up to the Rio Olympics – going down 7-0 to the Newcastle Jets under-15 boys side...

It may not be the first time that the Australian team have suffered a heavy defeat against school boys with claims that they were ‘smashed’ by an under 16 Sydney FC team last year circulating. …

In other words, the basic lesson taught by decades of high level women’s sports is that Biochemistry Rules.

Thus, women need Separate but Equal sports.

The world has responded by erecting at vast expense a separate playground for women to compete only against other women.

But ideological momentum threatens women’s sports’ fundamental building block of discrimination against non-women. An early wave of Transmania thrust “Renee” Richards into women’s tennis in the 1970s.

But then it receded for a while, until World War T was started up to give SJW’s something to do when World War G was won.

Now, though, it’s back because Discrimination Is Bad, and that is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know

Transgender British athletes born male set to make Olympic history by competing in the games as women
Two British athletes born male set to compete as women in Olympics
The unnamed pair would make history as first transgender Olympians

Meet Caster Semenya, from South Africa, cornerback for the New York Giants South African Olympic Hopeful:

WORLD athletics is in crisis over the gender of Caster Semenya after tests revealed the South African world champion has no womb or ovaries.

The International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) is ready to disqualify Semenya from future events and advise her to have immediate surgery because her condition carries grave health risks. They have also not ruled out stripping Semenya of her 800m world championships gold medal.

Should Semenya be stripped of her gold medal? Vote in our poll at the bottom of this story.

Tests conducted during the world athletics championships in Berlin last month, where Semenya's gender became the subject of heated debate following her victory in the 800m, revealed evidence she is a hermaphrodite, someone with both male and female sexual characteristics.

Semenya, 18, has three times the amount of testosterone that a "normal'' female would have. According to a source closely involved with the Semenya examinations IAAF testing, which included various scans, has revealed she has internal testes - the male sexual organs which produce testosterone.

Women's sports will be destroyed by letting in the mentally ill who are male but think they are female and the very few tragic cases of hermaphrodism or other medical disorders.  I guess nothing is so precious it can not be sacrificed on the altar of freak-fringe causes.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Will Women's Sports Be a Casualty of World War T?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2016, 02:08:03 PM »
Reading the above was such a micro-aggression that I am now suffering from temporary PTSD.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

zahc

• friend
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2016, 10:47:40 AM »
Yawn.

It's an issue for the sports people to work out. Most sports categories are subjective and arbitrary, from Formula 1 to what constitutes a woman. The organizers can decide to let these people compete in the women categories, or not, or get rid of women's sports after they become boringly dominated by the fringe ( aren't all sports dominated by the fringe?), or not, and I won't care much.
Maybe a rare occurence, but then you only have to get murdered once to ruin your whole day.
--Tallpine

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2016, 10:49:20 AM »
Yawn.

It's an issue for the sports people to work out. Most sports categories are subjective and arbitrary, from Formula 1 to what constitutes a woman. The organizers can decide to let these people compete in the women categories, or not, or get rid of women's sports after they become boringly dominated by the fringe ( aren't all sports dominated by the fringe?), or not, and I won't care much.

I weep for our culture.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2016, 03:43:05 PM »
I'm still waiting for an explanation as to why there needed to be a Women's Chess Federation.  Not like you need a lot of upper body strength for chess.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2016, 03:45:42 PM »
I'm still waiting for an explanation as to why there needed to be a Women's Chess Federation.  Not like you need a lot of upper body strength for chess.

Men dominate on both sides of the Bell curve for intellect.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Firethorn

• friend
  • Where'd my explosive space modulator go?
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2016, 07:35:28 PM »
Men dominate on both sides of the Bell curve for intellect.

That's my current theory as well.

Women tend to wildly succeed less than men, but they also fail drastically less.

Born female?  Welcome to the "safe and steady" sex.  Born male?  Much more "go large or die".

Take lions, for example.  After an about equally hazardous cubhood, females tend to stay with the pack, the safe option, while the males end up leaving, where they actually have a huge death rate.

Mannlicher

• Grumpy Old Gator
  • friend
  • The Bonnie Blue
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2016, 03:59:50 PM »
killing Title IX would not be such a bad thing.  We should let all athletes compete together, regardless of race, creed or gender.   May the best man win, which he will.   :)

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2016, 08:13:05 PM »
Women tend to wildly succeed less than men, but they also fail drastically less.

Born female?  Welcome to the "safe and steady" sex.  Born male?  Much more "go large or die".

Take lions, for example.  After an about equally hazardous cubhood, females tend to stay with the pack, the safe option, while the males end up leaving, where they actually have a huge death rate.

Aren't most young male lions forced out of the pack by the dominant lion?
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2016, 08:26:42 PM »
I guess it depends on the sport.  I doubt the Texas A&M Equestrian team would be affected.  I figured golf would be less affected, but just because of the type of sport.  Softball is different enough from baseball, a trans woman would have been playing it for quite some time to get good enough to attract college interest.    I am not sure about soccer, basketball, volleyball.  Team sports in general might be less affected. 

Track and Field is more individual and seems to be what people think about first.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2016, 08:59:33 PM »
I guess it depends on the sport.  I doubt the Texas A&M Equestrian team would be affected.  I figured golf would be less affected, but just because of the type of sport.  Softball is different enough from baseball, a trans woman would have been playing it for quite some time to get good enough to attract college interest.    I am not sure about soccer, basketball, volleyball.  Team sports in general might be less affected.  

Track and Field is more individual and seems to be what people think about first.

I think NCEA is the only equestrian sport organization that isn't unisex. The rest are all unisex. Texas A&M has teams on both NCEA and IHSA. *shrug* Transgender in equestrian sports wouldn't really matter.
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2016, 12:56:42 AM »
I agree it wouldn't really matter.  I mention equestrian because I believe the only scholarship competitors are women as it is a Title IX balance with football. 

For college sports in general, I don't know how that would be received by fans or the other athletes.  The coaches can often be pretty selective on who gets on their team.  That would matter more with team sports I suspect.

birdman

• friend
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2016, 08:52:23 AM »
I agree it wouldn't really matter.  I mention equestrian because I believe the only scholarship competitors are women as it is a Title IX balance with football. 

For college sports in general, I don't know how that would be received by fans or the other athletes.  The coaches can often be pretty selective on who gets on their team.  That would matter more with team sports I suspect.
Field hockey.