Author Topic: Conspiracies & Strange (non-religious) Beliefs  (Read 6668 times)

StopTheGrays

• friend
  • bah...
Re: Conspiracies & Strange (non-religious) Beliefs
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2006, 06:47:50 AM »
There is a rumor that George HW Bush was involved with the assassination of JFK.

You have to read this for yourself to get the full jist of the reasoning behind the claim. Anything I snip and post would not do it justice...

http://www.planetquo.com/The-George-H-W-Bush-JFK-Murder-Connection

Then there is the contrails, which:
Distribute mass inoculations to some unknown disease, or
Distribute components of some unknown disease

My favorite theory is that any alien research or remains have been removed from Area 51 to a Biochem warfare base located in a remote part of Utah. This is where tons of contaminated have been moved to as well because the base is supposed to be free from EPA inspections and regs due to the top secret nature of the base. It is also has less chance of people wanting to sneak in due to the chems and bio hazards in the place.
Does any image illustrate so neatly the wrongheadedness of the Obama administration than Americans scrambling in terror from Air Force One?
Just great…Chicago politics has spread to all 57 states.
They told me if I voted for John McCain, my country would look like it is run by people with a disturbing affinity towards fascism. And they were right!

richyoung

• friend
  • bring a big gun
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2006, 08:56:51 AM »
There is a rumor that George HW Bush was involved with the assassination of JFK.

You have to read this for yourself to get the full jist of the reasoning behind the claim. Anything I snip and post would not do it justice...

http://www.planetquo.com/The-George-H-W-Bush-JFK-Murder-Connection

Then there is the contrails, which:
Distribute mass inoculations to some unknown disease, or
Distribute components of some unknown disease

My favorite theory is that any alien research or remains have been removed from Area 51 to a Biochem warfare base located in a remote part of Utah. This is where tons of contaminated have been moved to as well because the base is supposed to be free from EPA inspections and regs due to the top secret nature of the base. It is also has less chance of people wanting to sneak in due to the chems and bio hazards in the place.

That would be Dugway Proving Grounds, Utah.  I've been there.  Beleive me, there's almost no reason to go there, lotsa of reasons not to, plus the fact that "there's no 'there' there..."
Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't...

wingnutx

• friend
  • Danish Cartoonist
    • http://www.punk-rock.com
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2006, 09:20:17 AM »
You can find plenty of true-believers on indymedia.org

Check the page for your home state/town.

Marnoot

• friend
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2006, 09:31:14 AM »
That would be Dugway Proving Grounds, Utah.
Some place it there, but many "new Area 51" theorists place it in eastern Utah. I can't remember exactly where. I think it might have been the Green River Complex near Helper. There is a 1.5 mile long airstrip out there, certainly long enough for some of the larger military aircraft. But it being the new Area 51, I highly doubt.

Strings

« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2006, 12:48:23 PM »
Honestly, I've always thought Area 51 was a case of smoke and mirrors. Could there be some kind of government research about aliens, possibly including remains of such? Sure... it's possible. If there is, I doubt Area 51 has ever been involved: I think it's meant to distract the populace (and any possible foreign agents) from wherever the actual site is...

280plus

• friend
  • Ever get that sinking feeling?
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2006, 12:57:55 PM »
 cheesy

No, not when things like THAT come out of them.  shocked

Avoid cliches like the plague!

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2006, 01:48:11 PM »
Speaking of George H.W. Bush the spook:

In the aftermath of the 2000 election, a local "African" * talk show host thought it was mighty suspicious that Pres.-elect Bush's father had previously been the head of the Secret Police (the CIA).  I called to ask her why the sitting Pres. and Veep wouldn't have more secret influence on elections, but she just screamed at me and hung up. 

*Yeah, that's right, African.  She doesn't want to be called Black or American, even though she was born here.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Antibubba

• friend
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2006, 10:37:29 AM »
I don't want to be abducted by aliens." I was thinking , "Hmmm... just about time to take you home. " 

Maybe she didn't want to be abducted, but she might have been okay with getting probed.    angel
If life gives you melons, you may be dyslexic.

molonlabe

« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2006, 10:55:57 AM »
No but I would like to share this cause I LMAO
http://eclectech.co.uk/mindcontrol.php
The United States Constitution
? 1791. All Rights Reserved.

Judas

« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2006, 03:12:54 PM »
well, that elections are all rigged is probably stretching the truth a bit.
That computerized elections are accurate and truthful...well.
So far as I can remember, there is not one word in the Gospels in praise of intelligence. -Bertrand Russell

Waitone

• friend
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2006, 03:38:29 PM »
My favorite is a double super secret clandestine black organization in the fedgov has learned to control the weather.  Specifically hurricanes can now be whistled up and steered to a target.  But, the Japanese mob managed to steal the technology and is now busy fighting the double super secret clandestine black organization because it is aligned with the Illuminati and George HW Bush.  The Reason Katrina was do damaging is both groups were busy trying to steer the hurricane.  The illuminati wanted to flush NO and the Japanese mob wanted Mobile flushed.
"Men, it has been well said, think in herds. It will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
- Charles Mackay, Scottish journalist, circa 1841

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it." - John Lennon

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2006, 04:34:35 PM »
Separately, the Pentagon was hit by a destructive missile not a passenger jet, this one is even searchable on the internet.  The claim is "supported" by an almost credible lack of debris from the aircraft.  On the other hand, it doesn't explain where the forth airliner went.  Maybe it's still flying in the Twilight Zone?
Go to www.snopes.com for this one. 
Real good conspiracies are not supposed to have actual physical proof that can be used to debunk them.  Smiley
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

ilbob

• friend
    • Bob's blog
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2006, 06:38:52 PM »
many people believe so called green house gases are causing the earth's temperature to rise.
bob

Disclaimers: I am not a lawyer, cop, soldier, gunsmith, politician, plumber, electrician, or a professional practitioner of many of the other things I comment on in this forum.

Winston Smith

• friends
  • Cheaper than a locksmith
    • My Photography
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2006, 07:27:50 PM »
guns cause crime?
Jack
APS #22
I'm eighteen years old. I know everything and I'm invincible.
Right?

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2006, 04:37:59 AM »
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

280plus

• friend
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2006, 12:11:42 PM »
Ok, now THAT was disturbing.  grin

mustanger98

• friend
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2006, 04:07:59 PM »
Separately, the Pentagon was hit by a destructive missile not a passenger jet, this one is even searchable on the internet.  The claim is "supported" by an almost credible lack of debris from the aircraft.  On the other hand, it doesn't explain where the forth airliner went.  Maybe it's still flying in the Twilight Zone?       
}:)>

That fourth airliner somehow got stuck in the Bermuda Triangle. Yeah, really...

Cosmoline

• friend
« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2006, 05:19:42 PM »
Honestly, I've always thought Area 51 was a case of smoke and mirrors. Could there be some kind of government research about aliens, possibly including remains of such? Sure... it's possible. If there is, I doubt Area 51 has ever been involved: I think it's meant to distract the populace (and any possible foreign agents) from wherever the actual site is...

That's right on the money.  Area 51 is probably the worst kept "secret" base in the world.  It's ironically the best known military facility aside from the Pentagon itself.  For many decades sightseers could go to a nearby mountain and look at the jets with telescopes.  Anything the DOD flew out of there they WANTED people to see.  The real secret bases are, of course, secret.  But try telling some of the Art Bell crowd that and they turn violent  grin 

Strings

« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2006, 07:08:09 PM »
Cosmo, I had one young lady here try telling me that all the secret bases are interconnected, underground: Area 51, some place in the Rockies, one in LA...  rolleyes

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2006, 06:30:19 PM »
The second I don't have an url for, and don't remember all that well. The gist is that Earth was "seeded" by aliens millenia ago, and now that alien seed is coming to the forefront, resulting in children with amazing alien powers. These children are highly intelligent, and frequently are diagnosed with ADD/ADHD and autism, among other things.

Ah, yes -- the "blue baby" theory.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

280plus

• friend
« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2006, 08:51:59 AM »
My stepdaughter is an alien? That WOULD explain a few things.  laugh