Author Topic: You knew it was coming ...  (Read 844 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
You knew it was coming ...
« on: July 09, 2016, 10:35:30 PM »
... and here it comes:

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/09/dallas-obama-federal-shootings/

El Presidente is using Dallas to push for federalization of the police. And, of course ...

Obama shrugged off growing criticism that his own anti-cop statements helped trigger the shootings in Dallas and several other cities on Thursday and Friday. “It is very hard to untangle to motives of this [Dallas] shooter …  you have a troubled mind … what feeds it, what sets it off, I’ll leave that to psychologists and people who study these kinds of incidents.”

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
Re: You knew it was coming ...
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2016, 10:46:59 PM »
I'm sorry, but I wore out my shocked face like a month ago and the new one is still on back order.
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
Re: You knew it was coming ...
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2016, 11:03:43 PM »
I'm sorry, but I wore out my shocked face like a month ago and the new one is still on back order.

Only a month ago?  Mine has been gone for at least a year.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.