Author Topic: PA - Governor Wolf and House Republicans throw vaping under the bus  (Read 7178 times)

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
Re: PA - Governor Wolf and House Republicans throw vaping under the bus
« Reply #75 on: August 02, 2016, 09:02:33 PM »
This. The former owner of the tax place switched from cigarettes to vaping after Illinois passed the no smoking indoors law.  Not sure what his "mix" was, but the place always smelled of fresh baked chocolate chip cookies, even though the mix was not chocolate, nor cookie flavours... Nor was anyone baking cookies....
Sadly the much more common aroma is more akin shoving a jolly rancher up their ass and having a bout of humid farts. 

Sent from my iPhone. Freaking autocorrect.
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
Re: PA - Governor Wolf and House Republicans throw vaping under the bus
« Reply #76 on: August 03, 2016, 10:12:55 AM »
Sadly the much more common aroma is more akin shoving a jolly rancher up their ass and having a bout of humid farts.

That you know what that smells like is sort of on the "damn, brother, don't believe I'd a told that" list.