Author Topic: Hillary's Health?  (Read 6089 times)

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
Hillary's Health?
« on: August 13, 2016, 01:44:46 PM »
Have I been missing this story in the media, or is there no story being told?

I have seen several photos and videos of H. Clinton wearing special glasses, falling, needing help to stand or climb stairs.  Is this not being reported?  It looks to me like her health is a real problem.

Some photos and videos:  https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/08/10/new-photo-of-hillary-being-propped-up-so-she-wouldnt-fall/

I don't know if that site provides reliable info, but they have the photos and videos.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
Re: Hillary's Health?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2016, 02:07:19 PM »
There's been coverage in the non-MSM. The Hillary campaign's response to the photo of her going up the steps has been that she was being helped because the steps were icy. What's odd about that is that nobody is wearing winter clothes.

There's been some talking on Fox. I think there could be a story here, as she's had falls, a concussion, and other issues.

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2016, 02:18:36 PM »
There's the seizure too:

A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

Fly320s

• friend
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2016, 02:23:52 PM »
I don't think that was a seizure, just a goofy reaction to a reporter.  In the full video she smiles through the whole event.  I bet people having seizures don't smile too much.

Still, she has several other events caught on film.

T.O.M.

• friend
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2016, 02:48:50 PM »
I don't think that was a seizure, just a goofy reaction to a reporter.  In the full video she smiles through the whole event.  I bet people having seizures don't smile too much.

Last seizure I witnessed zero the person appeared to be smiling, because of the way the facial muscles locked up.  It was a child.  When the seizing stopped, he stopped breathing.  Scary stuff
No, I'm not mtnbkr.  ;)

a.k.a. "our resident Legal Smeagol."...thanks BryanP
"Anybody can give legal advice - but only licensed attorneys can sell it."...vaskidmark

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2016, 02:54:37 PM »
And while unconfirmed, it's at least possible there's a handler who's possibly always within arms reach of her holding a Diazepam/Valium injector pen ...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/oh-hillary-handler-carries-diazepam-pen-seizures/

I promise not to duck.

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2016, 03:17:16 PM »

Non sequitur. The question the reporter asked that was:
Can you talk about Vice Presidential possibilities of Senator Warren

Focal seizures don't follow one specific pattern of attack. I don't buy the whole goofy reaction hypothesis.
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2016, 09:24:15 PM »
There's been coverage in the non-MSM. The Hillary campaign's response to the photo of her going up the steps has been that she was being helped because the steps were icy. What's odd about that is that nobody is wearing winter clothes.

There's been some talking on Fox. I think there could be a story here, as she's had falls, a concussion, and other issues.

Where the hell are there icy steps in the US in August ?!?!?  I don't think even Alaska has ice this time of year....

Yeah, I think her health is seriously deteriorating, either that or there have been too many systems re-boots and software updates that Hillary v37.3.6 is very unstable... 
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2016, 10:09:42 PM »
Where the hell are there icy steps in the US in August ?!?!?  I don't think even Alaska has ice this time of year....

Yeah, I think her health is seriously deteriorating, either that or there have been too many systems re-boots and software updates that Hillary v37.3.6 is very unstable... 

Dear Buddha, please bring me a pony and a plastic rocket and a Clinton grand mal seizure...
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2016, 10:27:29 PM »
There are some rumors (on the internet, of course, so they must be true) that Hillary has taken to wearing bulky "designer" coats to conceal her need for adult diapers.

There's at least one picture in circulation (inappropriate for APS posting, I think) which would support this.

Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2016, 10:41:14 PM »
Scott Adams posted about this just recently. How many high pressure jobs with so much at stake are being filled by 70+ year olds in any other field?

Then he wonders just what drugs they are on to keep them
"healthy" and energetic pointing out the fact that most drugs older folks are on have side effects, often including mental side effects.

Both Trump and Hillary will be pushing 80 if they were to be elected to two terms.

The country is experiencing mass psychosis.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2016, 11:20:57 PM »
The stairs photo is from February.

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2016, 11:27:37 PM »
She's 68.  I just looked it up; I thought she was older than that.  Trump is 70.  IMHO he looks healthier, but I might be biased.
"It's good, though..."

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2016, 12:30:29 AM »
Dear Buddha, please bring me a pony and a plastic rocket and a Clinton grand mal seizure...

I won't wish ill on anyone, even Hillary, but if it's gonna happen anyway, make it on live TV during a presidential debate.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

brimic

• friends
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2016, 12:59:55 AM »
Brain damage/trauma is not really new news... she was wearing weird stroke/concussion coke bottle glasses a few years ago.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Blakenzy

• friend
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2016, 01:26:09 AM »
Forget physical health, it's her mind and moral compass that keep me up at night.
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2016, 09:23:23 AM »
Having trouble with the transfer to android HRC.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Fly320s

• friend
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2016, 09:36:22 AM »

There's at least one picture in circulation (inappropriate for APS posting, I think) which would support this.

Inappropriate for APS?  Is that even possible?  You could post a link.

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2016, 02:48:10 PM »
She's 68.  I just looked it up; I thought she was older than that.  Trump is 70.  IMHO he looks healthier, but I might be biased.

I'm betting Trump has the better make up team and spends more time on his appearance than she does. He did have his own TV show, after all. He's got to be in the habit of looking right for the camera's by now. Most Hollywood (and for all he's a New Yorker, he still has that link) types look a lot younger than they actually are. He's just going to have the better connections and resources on that front than Hilary will ever have.

I will say that I do not like the way the media is glossing over the potential health issues with regards to Hilary. Regardless of politics, that really is an issue that voters ought to be aware off.

Plus, if Trump was showing any signs of illness, they'd be all over that.
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2016, 03:28:06 PM »
Inappropriate for APS?  Is that even possible?  You could post a link.

You really don't want him posting his collection of nekkid Hillary pics.   :rofl:  [barf]
"It's good, though..."

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2016, 03:44:19 PM »
You really don't want him posting his collection of nekkid Hillary pics.   :rofl:  [barf]

Don't wanna see it!!!!

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no
no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no
no no no no no no no no no no no.....
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2016, 04:23:31 PM »
Don't wanna see it!!!!

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no
no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no
no no no no no no no no no no no.....

I didn't even want to think that such a thing existed.

Now excuse me while I go slam my head into a concrete step in the hopes that the concussion will completely wipe this thought from my brain.
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2016, 06:50:02 PM »
I won't wish ill on anyone, even Hillary, but if it's gonna happen anyway, make it on live TV during a presidential debate.

Agreed on timing.  To the other part, I'd usually agree,  but I have a short list of exceptions.  That woman thinks she's above the law,  I want karma to catch up with her.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

tokugawa

• friend
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2016, 06:17:13 PM »

The full clip shows two female reporters extremely startled and recoiling from her- their response was as telling as the seizure.

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2016, 07:26:07 PM »
Agreed on timing.  To the other part, I'd usually agree,  but I have a short list of exceptions.  That woman thinks she's above the law,  I want karma to catch up with her.

Strictly speaking, doesn't karma catch up with one after one has died?
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.