Author Topic: Here we go again ...  (Read 1230 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Here we go again ...
« on: September 28, 2016, 07:10:42 PM »
This time it's San Diego:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/crowds-gather-police-fatally-wound-unarmed-black-man-082520392.html?ref=gs

Mentally ill black man shot and killed by police. I hope there's video from dash cams or body cams.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
Re: Here we go again ...
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2016, 07:11:43 PM »

Too many little bitty guns can be completely covered by a large man's two-handed grip; you point anything at me like that, I'm not waiting for it to go bang.

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2016, 07:19:45 PM »
I can't prove anything from that photo, but it appears that there is "something" sticking up from his hands.

And thatbis definitly a shooting grip.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2016, 07:21:20 PM »
I hope there's video from dash cams or body cams.

I hope the media dutifully includes the race of the deceased in every headline, and whether he was armed. That's always so helpful, in these cases.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2016, 07:21:26 PM »
IMO, the BLM movement and other loudmouths are filling these people with ideas that all police are bad and looking to kill them.  Some of them are stupid enough or high enough to get themselves shot.  
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2016, 07:33:03 PM »
He did not have a gun. But his sister who called cops and was there told the truth , was not bad mouthing the cops

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2016, 07:37:46 PM »
He did not have a gun. But his sister who called cops and was there told the truth , was not bad mouthing the cops

And the track record of accurate statements by family members in these things is 100% truthful.   =|
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

• friends
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2016, 07:40:01 PM »
You think she lied to defend the cops? Perhaps you should read her statement?

It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2016, 10:19:06 PM »
As if the details matter. The cops whacked one of the Exalted Victims. Only non-LE criminals are allowed to harvest those, and poaching is The Worst Thing in the World.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2016, 10:24:52 PM »

Maybe you could write a less confusing sentence?
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

LadySmith

• friends
  • Veni, Vidi, Jactavi Calceos
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2016, 06:19:46 AM »
The latest is that the mentally ill man pulled out & pointed a vape pipe at the cops and was simultaneously tased & shot.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-unarmed-el-cajon-fatal-shooting-20160928-snap-story.html

Rogue AI searching for amusement and/or Ellie Mae imitator searching for critters.
"What doesn't kill me makes me stronger...and it also makes me a cat-lover" - The Viking
According to Ben, I'm an inconvenient anomaly (and proud of it!).

• friends
Re:
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2016, 08:07:49 AM »
Yea and there are pretty good pics of it happening

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

• friends
Re:
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2016, 08:37:59 AM »
Last paragraphs in this article are interesting. Let's see how her story changes as the tile crawlers get involved
http://wapo.st/2delwOI

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2016, 09:50:01 AM »

I misunderstood what you wrote.  And these incidents are all running together. 

I would be curious to know if there are more incidents like this in 2016 or if the media is just reporting each and every one of them because of recent events. 

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
Re:
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2016, 10:28:45 AM »
Vaping devices are dangerous. This proves it.....
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
Re:
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2016, 11:29:20 AM »
Vaping devices are dangerous. This proves it.....

Well, he did get smoked.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2016, 01:49:12 PM »
I would have shot too...

I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2016, 02:59:51 PM »
I would have shot too...

Yeah but there's two of them, and they have separation.  So you'll have to get off the x real quick and have a good target transiti-......Oh.   

Never mind. 

>:D

MikeB

• friend
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2016, 10:26:26 AM »
So now coming out he was a refugee immigrant from Uganda who the US tried to deport twice for convictions related to trafficking cocaine and felon in possession of a firearm and misc other charges. Uganda wouldnt take him back so they let him out of detention and released him back onto our streets where his behavior caused this confrontation.

As to the shooting, someone reaches into their pocket and pulls something out and takes that stand pointing what might be a weapon at me and I'm shooting too. This is about as justifiable as it gets without taking incoming fire first. I do think police sometimes escalate to violence too quickly, but this is unquestionably a good shoot.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2016, 10:38:57 AM »
So now coming out he was a refugee immigrant from Uganda who the US tried to deport twice for convictions related to trafficking cocaine and felon in possession of a firearm and misc other charges. Uganda wouldnt take him back so they let him out of detention and released him back onto our streets where his behavior caused this confrontation.

As to the shooting, someone reaches into their pocket and pulls something out and takes that stand pointing what might be a weapon at me and I'm shooting too. This is about as justifiable as it gets without taking incoming fire first. I do think police sometimes escalate to violence too quickly, but this is unquestionably a good shoot.

Who cares? Cops shot a black dude! BURN THIS MOTHER DOWN!