Author Topic: Is this the end for Trump?  (Read 17891 times)

Chester32141

• friend
Re: Is this the end for Trump?
« Reply #75 on: October 12, 2016, 05:01:42 PM »
If you look at photos from Hillary's rare campaign events it would appear that Hillary has trouble filling a church or a high school gymnasium ... Trump routinely turns out 20,000+ a week to his events ... could it be that the media is fudging just a little w/ the polls to make a fraudulent win by Hillary believable to all that aren't paying attention to her lack of visible supporters ?  

:old:

« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 05:30:28 PM by Chester32141 »
"The best argument against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter...... "

Photos
CBs Hawg Sauce

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re: Re: Is this the end for Trump?
« Reply #76 on: October 12, 2016, 06:32:28 PM »
If you look at photos from Hillary's rare campaign events it would appear that Hillary has trouble filling a church or a high school gymnasium ... Trump routinely turns out 20,000+ a week to his events ... could it be that the media is fudging just a little w/ the polls to make a fraudulent win by Hillary believable to all that aren't paying attention to her lack of visible supporters ?  

:old:
Too bad that doesn't count at polls

Hillary could die and she might still win.
Trump is THATS bad a candidate

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

De Selby

• friend
Re: Re: Is this the end for Trump?
« Reply #77 on: October 13, 2016, 01:00:11 AM »
Too bad that doesn't count at polls

Hillary could die and she might still win.
Trump is THATS bad a candidate

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

In the same way that some Trumpers think the tapes don't matter, this is political fantasy

Trump is the strongest candidate the Republican Party has fielded since Reagan.  That he's doing it despite universal negative coverage and active opposition from all of his own party leadership is even more remarkable.

Trump managed to grasp a moment with voters, and that's his power base.  Not interest groups.  That's why he hasn't been totally destroyed.
"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

Pb

• friend
« Reply #78 on: October 13, 2016, 09:53:23 AM »
Oh look, more oceans of sleaze being poured all over Trump, including making comments to a 10 year old.

http://crooksandliars.com/2016/10/bombshell-trump-accusers-coming-forward?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=im

It would have been nice for the media to report stuff like this before the Trump conned the voters in the primary.  But, of course, we know why they didn't.  This is revolting, he reminds me of Bill Clinton.

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
« Reply #79 on: October 13, 2016, 10:11:20 AM »
Oh look, more oceans of sleaze being poured all over Trump, including making comments to a 10 year old.

http://crooksandliars.com/2016/10/bombshell-trump-accusers-coming-forward?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=im

It would have been nice for the media to report stuff like this before the Trump conned the voters in the primary.  But, of course, we know why they didn't.  This is revolting, he reminds me of Bill Clinton.

The worst part is people didn't think sleazy things would come out about him
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

41magsnub

• friend
  • Don't make me assume my ultimate form!
« Reply #80 on: October 13, 2016, 10:14:05 AM »
The worst part is people didn't think sleazy things would come out about him

That is what blows my mind.  Trump has been a sleazy POS his entire (overly) public life.  He runs for president and suddenly he is one of us?

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #81 on: October 13, 2016, 10:18:50 AM »
That is what blows my mind.  Trump has been a sleazy POS his entire (overly) public life.  He runs for president and suddenly he is one of us?

No. They think a sleazy con-man is the best way to stick it to the existing order.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

41magsnub

• friend
« Reply #82 on: October 13, 2016, 10:21:46 AM »
No. They think a sleazy con-man is the best way to stick it to the existing order.

fair point

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
    • My Book
« Reply #83 on: October 13, 2016, 10:37:48 AM »

They've had every opportunity to do that with non-sleazy people
Fitz

---------------
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:

-MicroBalrog

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #84 on: October 13, 2016, 10:44:06 AM »

Yes, but Cruz is scary and sounds like a preacher and Ron Paul is nutty. Wait, it was his son running? Oh, well, I'm sure he's nutty, too.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #85 on: October 13, 2016, 10:45:27 AM »

But none of them were reality TV stars!!!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
    • My Book
« Reply #86 on: October 13, 2016, 10:57:08 AM »
Yes, but Cruz is scary and sounds like a preacher and Ron Paul is nutty. Wait, it was his son running? Oh, well, I'm sure he's nutty, too.

Ah yes, ron paul and rand are nutty!

Good thing they didn't get nominated, and that totally sane and stable guy got nominated instead!

Fitz

---------------

-MicroBalrog

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
Re:
« Reply #87 on: October 13, 2016, 11:02:52 AM »
Is this the end for Trump?

In a word:  YES.
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #88 on: October 13, 2016, 11:08:28 AM »
Right now I put the odds of the Trump groping stories being true at 50-50. If the story had broken six months or a year ago, I would have almost certainly believed it. Less than four weeks before the election? Uh, maybe not.

As for the "conclusions" of the FBI and "the intelligence community" that the Wikileaks stories came from the Russians, I seem to recall that the FBI appeared to have been compromised early this year. And "intelligence community" is a pretty vague term, and could even mean the janitor at Langley. If it were the CIA director, I'd give the story 50-50 odds.

Our government is now corrupt at every level and in every agency.

41magsnub

• friend
« Reply #89 on: October 13, 2016, 11:25:30 AM »
I agree on the 50/50 likelihood of truth on the recent allegations.  However, we all know the DNC has been hanging on to the videos and almost certainly has more dirt to keep dropping as we lead up to the election.  Only a moron would have though otherwise given that it's Trump. 

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #90 on: October 13, 2016, 11:43:07 AM »
1. If you think any of the other GOPers in the primary would have done as well, I think you are mistaken. 

2. Every GOP candidate, once he takes the nomination, is portrayed as a racist woman-hating Hitler. 

3. Trump is willing to fight back in a way no GOPer has ever done.  Jeb/Paul/Cruz/Kasich don't have it in them, the same way Romney and McCain didn't, and would lose as they did.  Pining for the GOP nancy-boys is a fool's errand

4. Were Hillary in a good spot, she would not need to drop all these.  As it was in 2012, the winner will be determined by turnout.  These revelations are meant to whip up the faithful, not convince the undecided.  If they do not exist in sufficient quantity or luridity, they get made up or blown up.

5. Where are all these Trump voters that thought he was pure as the driven snow?  I mean, outside of some folk's imaginations.

6. I doubt the veracity of the recent claims, for reasons similar to the reasons why I doubted the Duke fraternity gang-rape allegations.  And that someone of Trump's status will never lack for hordes of willing women ready to throw themselves at him.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #91 on: October 13, 2016, 01:45:52 PM »
But none of them were reality TV stars!!!
And none of them promised hope and change to make America great again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #92 on: October 13, 2016, 01:55:36 PM »
4. Were Hillary in a good spot, she would not need to drop all these.  

It may not be how Trump is doing now, but it might be preemptive because they believe Wikileaks has something actually damaging to reveal. (Because so far, no one seems to care about massive corruption, hubris, disdain, and pay-to-play.)

I'm not advocating that as the case, I'm just tossing our out possibilities.

:Edited to fix typo:
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 02:13:17 PM by makattak »

roo_ster

• friend
« Reply #93 on: October 13, 2016, 02:12:15 PM »
It may not be how Trump is doing now, but it might be preemptive because they believe Wikileaks has something actually damaging to reveal. (Because so far, no one seems to care about massive corruption, hubris, disdain, and pay-to-play.)

I'm not advocating that as the case, I'm just tossing our possibilities.

Very possible.
Regards,

roo_ster

----G.K. Chesterton

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #94 on: October 13, 2016, 02:22:06 PM »
(Because so far, no one seems to care about massive corruption, hubris, disdain, and pay-to-play.)

I'm not advocating that as the case, I'm just tossing our out possibilities.

:Edited to fix typo:

Because moron voters think boorish behavior is 1000x more serious than committing felonies, laundering money, sending innocent people to prison in a Benghazi political shuffle, or any other serious crimes, many of which put the entire country at risk.

SJWism, political correctness, and hurt feelings are much more important.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #95 on: October 13, 2016, 02:30:40 PM »
Because moron voters think boorish behavior is 1000x more serious than committing felonies, laundering money, sending innocent people to prison in a Benghazi political shuffle, or any other serious crimes, many of which put the entire country at risk.

SJWism, political correctness, and hurt feelings are much more important.

Related:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/12/genders-divided-over-trump-in-the-us---if-only-men-voted-donald/

That's just scary, actually.

roo_ster

• friend
« Reply #96 on: October 13, 2016, 02:47:05 PM »
Regards,

roo_ster

----G.K. Chesterton

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #97 on: October 13, 2016, 03:20:05 PM »
What is even more interesting: The married woman vs unmarried woman gap is LARGER than the man vs woman gap.

Something to chew on:
http://judgybitch.com/2016/09/16/skin-in-the-game-more-thoughts-on-women-and-voting/

Man, that article is hilarious. But, yeah, the married/unmarried chick voting pattern has been known for a while. More proof that gender is not real, and men and women are exactly the same, of course.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #98 on: October 14, 2016, 08:43:22 AM »
So basically men need to tell their womenfolk to stay home on election day.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 03:38:40 PM by wmenorr67 »
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Pb

• friend
« Reply #99 on: October 14, 2016, 09:10:58 AM »
1. If you think any of the other GOPers in the primary would have done as well, I think you are mistaken. 

2. Every GOP candidate, once he takes the nomination, is portrayed as a racist woman-hating Hitler. 

3. Trump is willing to fight back in a way no GOPer has ever done.  Jeb/Paul/Cruz/Kasich don't have it in them, the same way Romney and McCain didn't, and would lose as they did.  Pining for the GOP nancy-boys is a fool's errand

4. Were Hillary in a good spot, she would not need to drop all these.  As it was in 2012, the winner will be determined by turnout.  These revelations are meant to whip up the faithful, not convince the undecided.  If they do not exist in sufficient quantity or luridity, they get made up or blown up.

5. Where are all these Trump voters that thought he was pure as the driven snow?  I mean, outside of some folk's imaginations.

6. I doubt the veracity of the recent claims, for reasons similar to the reasons why I doubted the Duke fraternity gang-rape allegations.  And that someone of Trump's status will never lack for hordes of willing women ready to throw themselves at him.

I think we could have found a candidate that wouldn't make sexual comments about ten year old girls and wouldn't sexually assault women like Bill Clinton.   :mad: