Author Topic: Voted  (Read 14322 times)

Marnoot

• friend
Re: Voted
« Reply #75 on: October 25, 2016, 10:36:25 AM »
On what planet is trump running an identity campaign?

You're up the wrong tree, Do some Googling on Identitarianism, then come back, but not too much it's only a part of my issues with Trump.

Supporting traditional American concepts of national identity, tradition and culture is racist.
. . .

Assuming you're responding to me calling Trump an identitarian, it's a matter of degrees and motivations. I don't necessarily oppose any point listed, but Trump's rhetoric on many of them is beyond what is right. I'm for an American social identity, I'm against it being social priority #1. I'm against unchecked entry, but I'm also against banning all people of a given religion from entering the country, for instance.

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #76 on: October 25, 2016, 11:17:16 AM »
I'm against unchecked entry, but I'm also against banning all people of a given religion from entering the country, for instance.

But have you even stopped to ponder what could happen if we let the rest of the Baha'i in?

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #77 on: October 25, 2016, 01:52:21 PM »
Completely Non-Statistically Valid Observation:

Our church is an early voting location from Monday this week up until the (Friday?) before the election.

Holy Hopping Hula Dancers, the Trump voters are out in force.  The early voting during the primaries was thick, but Monday was Krazytown.  Will be back this PM to check it out again.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Chester32141

• friend
« Reply #78 on: October 25, 2016, 02:22:09 PM »
But Trumps such a lousy campaigner ...  :rofl:

I can't believe any of the thousands of people that attend his rallies would vote for him ....  :facepalm:

:angel:
"The best argument against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter...... "

Photos
CBs Hawg Sauce

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #79 on: October 26, 2016, 12:46:39 AM »

Our church is an early voting location from Monday this week up until the (Friday?) before the election.

Holy Hopping Hula Dancers, the Trump voters are out in force.  The early voting during the primaries was thick, but Monday was Krazytown.  Will be back this PM to check it out again.

That's why I'm a little reluctant to vote early, even tho' voting on election day will be a real PITA because I'm working the election in another precinct.  I'm afraid the boxes of absentee ballots will mysteriously get misplaced if they lean too far Trump.  (our Secretary of State is a democrat again)
"It's good, though..."

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #80 on: October 31, 2016, 03:34:06 PM »

Well I did the early voting thing at church. 

First time all week the line let up was Sunday around 5pm, which is when I made my move.  I was helping dismantle our little school fundraiser/carnival when the wife of a fellow parishioner came up, "Hey, there's no line to vote.  Hurry up and get your votes in!"  Trump & Sessions got my vote.  Most of the rest of the races I voted Libertarian.  George P Bush wasn't running, but I voted against him in my heart.  I have spoken to quite a few of the Texas Libertarians and they lean closer to Texas Nationalists than L-party liberaltarian.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #81 on: November 03, 2016, 12:38:55 PM »
I'm still hoping Hillary grounds to third and gets thrown out at first by a snap play.
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 03, 2016, 01:20:06 PM »
{deleted by Speedy because it was inappropriate}  >:D
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!