Author Topic: What Trump should do now that we're in the home stretch.  (Read 5676 times)

MechAg94

• friend
Re: What Trump should do now that we're in the home stretch.
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2016, 10:43:37 AM »
The Pentagon would take his money, and then still try to screw the Guardsmen out of the money too.  Because the point is not really to recover the money (they don't care about the money) it's to screw the soldiers so nobody ever accepts a signing bonus again.  I'm not sure what the end-game is, but Obama and his top brass are doing their damnedest to destroy morale in the military and cripple our preparedness.
He should pay the people, not the Pentagon.  I agree they would screw it up even if they didn't have other motives.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
Re:
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2016, 10:47:05 AM »
Looking?
http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
I heard a few different people say since Friday that Trump had gained a good lead in Florida.  Both of those still show Hillary winning there.  I am curious if they are using the polls that have been showing Hillary winning by 12 points. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re:
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2016, 12:02:44 PM »
Look at the state polls in there. They show trump ahead in fla

It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

De Selby

• friend
Re:
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2016, 05:24:15 PM »
Look at the state polls in there. They show trump ahead in fla

Yep.  What you see in the RCP average is a turnout election.
"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

De Selby

• friend
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2016, 07:47:33 PM »
Surprise!

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/303689-report-fbi-reviewing-manaforts-foreign-ties

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That story got no legs two months ago.  Why do you think it would now?

The press response to Comey is hilarious.  You could not have more obvious signs of them being in the tank for Hillary but struggling to balance their need for ratings.

Instead of a rumour, you can actually review wiki leaked documentation on HRC's role in approving a Uranium venture with Russian conglomerates in concert with her "charity."  But that stuff is complicated - the problem with most Clinton scandals.  They're so corporate and removed from everyday life that it's hard for people to see just how thoroughly corrupt the Clintons are.
"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2016, 10:45:13 PM »
Surprise!

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/303689-report-fbi-reviewing-manaforts-foreign-ties

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last I checked, he was not in a .gov position with the ability to influence/change/subvert US policy.
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.