Author Topic: Voter Fraud Caught?  (Read 3297 times)

wmenorr67

• friend
Voter Fraud Caught?
« on: November 03, 2016, 01:27:13 PM »
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/03/voter-fraud-california-man-finds-dozens-ballots-stacked-outside-home.html

Two stacks of ballots (83 total) addressed to the same apartment and it was an error?

Our preliminary assessment is that this appears to be an isolated situation related to a system error that occurred causing duplicate ballots to be issued to an address entered for a single voter.

Yes with 83 different names?
The 83 ballots, each unused, were addressed to different people, all supposedly living in his elderly neighbor’s two-bedroom apartment.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
Re: Voter Fraud Caught?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2016, 02:02:31 PM »
I don't suppose it would do any good for him to report this to his Congessman... right?
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2016, 02:11:18 PM »
Can you believe there are still racists in this country that object to this sort of thing? It's awful.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2016, 02:25:03 PM »
Call me racist, but I'd be interested in the last names on the ballots. If it's truly a random computer error, they should be fairly heterogeneous. Then I'd like to see the numbers on citizenship status.

Voter fraud, especially regarding non-citzen voters, is growing exponentially in CA, especially since they started issuing drivers licenses to illegals. Licenses that look identical to the licenses for citizens.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2016, 03:09:10 PM »
Voter fraud, especially regarding non-citzen voters, is growing exponentially in CA, especially since they started issuing drivers licenses to illegals. Licenses that look identical to the licenses for citizens.

Well of course. Because issuing different licenses to illegals would be RACIST.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2016, 04:48:28 PM »
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2016, 04:59:09 PM »
Call me racist, but I'd be interested in the last names on the ballots. If it's truly a random computer error, they should be fairly heterogeneous. Then I'd like to see the numbers on citizenship status.

The AB 60 license looks different than a regular California driver's license:

AB 60 Driver's License

On the front, it says, "federal limits apply." On the back, it says, "not acceptable for official federal purposes." What does this mean?

It means federal officials and out of state local law enforcement agencies are not obligated to accept your driver’s license as a form of identification.

Inside of California, your AB 60 license should be accepted by state and local law enforcement in the same way any other California ID or driver's license would be accepted (including for citations or arrests) whether you are driving or not. Also, it's illegal for state or local agencies or officials, or any program that receives state funds, to discriminate against you because of your AB 60 license.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2016, 05:37:08 PM »
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2016, 05:50:58 PM »
If memory serves, there was a plan to make the distinction between the two more obvious, a red band across the top of the illegals' DL or a similar mark.  The plan was dropped when the SJWs complained that it was discriminatory, or something.

"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2016, 06:04:07 PM »
If memory serves, there was a plan to make the distinction between the two more obvious, a red band across the top of the illegals' DL or a similar mark.  The plan was dropped when the SJWs complained that it was discriminatory, or something.

Exactly. Unless you know what you're looking for, or what "federal limits apply" means (that could apply to any drivers license anywhere) it is essentially identical. No other state, AFAIK, has anything nearly as similar. They all have the stripes, or completely different designs, etc.

Not that it matters much where voting is concerned, since everybody gets to vote sans ID.

http://www.pe.com/articles/dmv-750773-license-licenses.html

Q: Could there be more changes to the design?

A: Homeland Security approved the DMV’s wording but said that did not mean it was OK’ing the entire license. The agency said the card must use a “unique design or color” to distinguish it from standard licenses. Nevertheless, the DMV is going ahead with the latest version of the license, which does not have a distinct design or color. DMV spokeswoman Jessica Gonzalez said the agency isn’t worried that Homeland Security will reject the design. Immigrant groups believe that a license with a different color or design could lead to discrimination against undocumented immigrants, causing many of them to not apply for the new license.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 06:21:24 PM by Ben »

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2016, 09:25:06 PM »
Immigrant groups believe that a license with a different color or design could lead to discrimination against undocumented immigrants, causing many of them to not apply for the new license.

Is there supposed to be a downside to this? What's wrong with people who shouldn't be here and who aren't legally eligible for anything in the U.S. not getting a driver's license?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2016, 02:15:10 PM »
^
What are you trying to do, introduce mere logic into the issue?

You obviously didn't get the memo that logic is inherently politically incorrect.  You have to feel about things, not think about them.

Sheesh !
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 02:42:11 PM by 230RN »
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2016, 12:35:46 AM »
The logic used (at least here in Illinois) was that if we gave illegals Driver's Licenses, then they would go and buy car insurance. 

Right after they paid their Obamacare premiums....

;/ ;/ ;/ ;/ ;/

(Any one know what's rarer than Hen's teeth?   An illegal alien with car insurance....)
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2016, 12:45:57 AM »
The logic used (at least here in Illinois) was that if we gave illegals Driver's Licenses, then they would go and buy car insurance. 

Right after they paid their Obamacare premiums....

;/ ;/ ;/ ;/ ;/

(Any one know what's rarer than Hen's teeth?   An illegal alien with car insurance....)

Yeah, that was part of the big sell here as well. Same result. What a shocker.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.