Author Topic: Violence if Trump wins?  (Read 15880 times)

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
Re: Violence if Trump wins?
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2016, 10:41:34 AM »
What's a Lena Dunham?

An entertainer of sorts mostly known for crassness.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2016, 10:41:46 AM »
What's a Lena Dunham?

If you don't know, save yourself the trouble of looking. The executive summary is that she is possibly the most disgusting human being on Earth.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

brimic

• friends
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2016, 10:58:53 AM »
What's a Lena Dunham?

An unfunny comedienne (as most are), who's most noteworthy accomplishment was writing a book about molesting her younger sister.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2016, 11:32:27 AM »
Seeing news reports about possible terror attacks on Monday. Might get some early violence.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/33630478/report-us-intel-warning-of-possible-al-qaeda-attacks-in-us-monday
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2016, 11:47:33 AM »
If Trump wins expect four years of incitement, media obstruction, and congressional ineptitude on both sides of the aisle. Most likely left target will be organizing and abetting mass illegal immigration just to try to get the party started. The left will not let Trump govern, the GOP will help them too.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

AmbulanceDriver

• Junior Rocketeer
  • friends
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2016, 12:04:33 PM »
I expect the Occupy/BLM type to raise some hell in the event of a Trump win.   Similar to the current nonsense they're doing.    Blocking traffic, "occupying" various structures/parks/places etc.  Just being mostly a nuisance, and of course, seeing it as an opportunity to loot. 

The exception I think would be in the event of a split between the popular/electoral college that goes in Trumps favor.  I imagine in that scenario we'll see the similar, but ramped up a bit more.   

The media of course will provide 24/7 coverage as "breaking news" in an attempt to garner ratings.

Most of the rest of the country will shrug their shoulders and go back to work the next day.

Are you a cook, or a RIFLEMAN?  Find out at Appleseed!

http://www.appleseedinfo.org

"For some many people, attempting to process a logical line of thought brings up the blue screen of death." -Blakenzy

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2016, 12:46:30 PM »
In the case of a GOP win, anti-war whores will come out of the woodwork and the homeless will be rediscovered.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

HankB

• friend
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2016, 02:16:34 PM »
What's a Lena Dunham?
Maybe related to Jeff Dunham?

Ventriloquist Jeff Dunham with Achmed the Dead Terrorist.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2016, 10:27:07 PM »
Maybe related to Jeff Dunham?

Ventriloquist Jeff Dunham with Achmed the Dead Terrorist.

No, one is funny and offends everyone. The other is a no talent Amy schumer.

AKA Navy Joe   

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2016, 10:28:24 PM »
In the case of a GOP win, anti-war whores will come out of the woodwork and the homeless will be rediscovered.

You mean dissent will be patriotic again? So confused, thought it was racist.
AKA Navy Joe   

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2016, 10:29:39 PM »
You mean dissent will be patriotic again?

Bingo. And calling something un-American or unpatriotic will be hate-speech again.

"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Calumus

• friend
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2016, 11:05:15 PM »
Don't forget Lena Dunham is also leaving. Makes me feel sorry for Canada.

Why are none of these racists planning on moving to Mexico?  Plus, heading south may be the safer move for Lena. Inuits and polar bears have a way of dealing with her kind...

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2016, 11:07:41 AM »
Hmmmmm
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2016, 11:16:26 AM »
I just saw a news video from a CA protest where some female college student and/or dreamer was saying "People are going to have to die. That's part of the revolution."

Not sure if she understands that if she tries to do that in CA, she soon won't be able to buy ammo without showing ID and registering. That's racist.

Also, my pet peeve of irony is watching people protest a US election by waving around foreign flags.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2016, 11:31:12 AM »
And the Clinton crowd claimed that Trump supporters were violent, and that they "feared" what would happen if trump won the election. Look in the mirror, snowflake:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3922098/The-backlash-begins-Disgruntled-anti-Trump-protesters-refuse-accept-election-result-gather-New-York-cities-country.html

Violence has broken out at anti-Trump rallies across America overnight as tens of thousands marched against the President-elect before angry mobs attacked police, started fires and shut down highways.

The streets of downtown Oakland in California were choked with smoke Thursday as police launched tear gas and protesters lit fires, in what became by some distance the most violent of the many protests against the election of Donald Trump.

More than 6,000 protesters were seen on the streets of Oakland with an initially peaceful march down a cop-lined street turning nasty after some protesters threw bottles at officers and torched a police car. An office block was also attacked, daubed with 'f*** Trump' and 'kill Trump' graffiti and then set alight.

And thousands more filled streets in Los Angeles before taking over the 110 Freeway while other protesters gathered outside City Hall, lighting fires and waving Trump heads on sticks. There were 14 arrests.

In New York, home of the President-elect, at least 30 people were arrested when cops cracked down on twin demonstrations in Columbus Circle and at Trump Tower.

As many as 7,500 demonstrators were believed to have been split between the two locations, chanting 'Black Lives Matter' and 'Donald Trump, go away, racist, sexist, anti-gay.'

Cher and Madonna were among the NYC protesters, with Cher telling one supporter they needed to 'fight.'

Time to fire up the reloading machine ...
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2016, 11:35:40 AM »
Some of the goddamn rioters caught a man walking his dog and tried to kill it. My response is If they want violence then give them plenty to go around
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2016, 11:37:07 AM »
An office block was also attacked, daubed with 'f*** Trump' and 'kill Trump' graffiti and then set alight.

Guaranteed if that had been Obama's name back in 2008, the Secret Service would have been investigating every identifiable protestor.

KD5NRH

• friends
« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2016, 11:40:53 AM »
Some of the goddamn rioters caught a man walking his dog and tried to kill it. My response is If they want violence then give them plenty to go around

Agreed, but first let them get the point across to lint-on-a-leash owners that any "dog" incapable of defending itself and its owner against any mob without firearms is just an overrated rat.

Would be entertaining to watch them try that with a good rottweiler, boxer, chow, etc.

Triphammer

• friend
« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2016, 11:45:11 AM »

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2016, 11:52:30 AM »
So were the protesting that Madonna backed down on her blowjob promise?
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

brimic

• friends
« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2016, 12:14:33 PM »
Rioting in the bluest of blue areas?

"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2016, 12:19:51 PM »
I just saw a news video from a CA protest where some female college student and/or dreamer was saying "People are going to have to die. That's part of the revolution."

Dreamer. Her language (if quoted accurately) makes it clear that either she, her parents, and/or her kids are illegals.

“There will be casualties on both sides. There will be, because people have to die to make a change in this world,” she continued. “Trump, enough with your racism. Stop splitting families. Don’t split my family.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

KD5NRH

• friends
« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2016, 12:32:58 PM »
“There will be casualties on both sides. There will be, because people have to die to make a change in this world,” she continued. “Trump, enough with your racism. Stop splitting families. Don’t split my family.”

Fine; take them with you.  Or go with them.  Whatever; it's not the US that's splitting the families.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2016, 12:50:21 PM »
Agreed, but first let them get the point across to lint-on-a-leash owners that any "dog" incapable of defending itself and its owner against any mob without firearms is just an overrated rat.

Would be entertaining to watch them try that with a good rottweiler, boxer, chow, etc.

Dude, seriously? I'm sorry my mild-mannered, 30-pound mutt is not butch enough for you.  ;/
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

KD5NRH

• friends
« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2016, 01:30:36 PM »
Dude, seriously? I'm sorry my mild-mannered, 30-pound mutt is not butch enough for you.

Even a Boston Terrier or English Bulldog can be made useful.  (Seriously; ever seen one of those buggers hang on to a dog 3-4 times as big that wandered into the wrong yard?  Piss one off enough and you'll have to cut your own leg off to get away.)  Those spaz and yap things, OTOH, are pretty much only useful as Weight Watchers single serving Korean food.