Author Topic: Violence if Trump wins?  (Read 15881 times)

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
Re: Violence if Trump wins?
« Reply #75 on: November 11, 2016, 07:15:18 PM »
Baddest dog I ever met was my childhood friend's chihuahua (I can't *expletive deleted*ing believe I spelled that right on the first try!). That little bastard ate a pair of cowboy boots off my feet before I could get away from him once (well, he ruined `em anyway) and my old man was ticked! That pudgy little POS was viscous and wasn't afraid of anything!

Well, maybe you should have stepped on him a few more times to thin him out.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #76 on: November 12, 2016, 02:02:33 AM »
This was seen in Oakland:

"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #77 on: November 12, 2016, 02:27:39 AM »
Wow, they spelled it correctly.  :O
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #78 on: November 12, 2016, 02:34:08 AM »
Their thugs are educated.
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #79 on: November 12, 2016, 03:58:28 AM »
Is he under Secret Service protection yet?  I'd consider that something to look into if they weren't busy with other stuff.

Dayam,  you know darned well if someone had written that regarding President Obama, they'd be all over it like a wet dream.

WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #80 on: November 12, 2016, 07:03:14 AM »
Is he under Secret Service protection yet?  I'd consider that something to look into if they weren't busy with other stuff.

Dayam,  you know darned well if someone had written that regarding President Obama, they'd be all over it like a wet dream.

Yes and he has been since at least the primaries.  The night of the election, the NYPD,SS, and NY city services parked dump trucks full of sand around Trump Tower as bomb protection.  The day after the election, concrete barriers and other protective measures were put in place.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Mannlicher

• Grumpy Old Gator
  • friend
  • The Bonnie Blue
« Reply #81 on: November 12, 2016, 08:02:55 AM »
political violence, it's pretty much owned by dhimmicrats.  They are all leftists at heart, nascent communists.  This sort of crap is what commies do.

Chester32141

• friend
« Reply #82 on: November 12, 2016, 08:51:50 AM »
The hundreds of various community organizing groups who have met with, and been led by, the Obama activism coalition in the past eight years were activated for a specific reason.  Everyone who has followed controversial political events over the past several years knows full well, none of this activity happens without direct White House approval.
If President Obama wanted the streets cleared, his own speech could make that happen.  He did not do so, yet.

That raises the question ‘why organize the protests’?  The answer therein outlines how severely the Obama and Clinton groups estimate the risk.  They are trying to save themselves through a process of applying leverage against the risk that Donald Trump represents.
:old:
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/11/10/president-obama-probes-personal-risks-from-president-trump/#more-124404

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/11/11/hillary-clinton-supporters-continue-riots-on-night-two/

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/11/11/donald-trump-knows-skullduggery-and-he-knows-exactly-how-to-deal-with-it/
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 11:47:55 AM by Chester32141 »
"The best argument against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter...... "

Photos
CBs Hawg Sauce

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #83 on: November 12, 2016, 09:11:14 AM »

I guess that means burning down liquor stores, killing police, and raping one another in urban camp-grounds. Yay.

If APS can get the ticket concession maybe we can fund out pirate-hunting flagship.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design