Author Topic: Daily Intelligence Briefing for the President and Maid  (Read 2667 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Daily Intelligence Briefing for the President and Maid
« on: November 06, 2016, 10:34:58 AM »
You just can't make this stuff up. It's now being reported that Clinton, while SECSTATE, routinely forwarded, and had her aides forward, sensitive emails to Clinton's DC housekeeper's laptop so the housekeeper could print them out for Clinton. Reports are that they included the daily intelligence briefing for the president.

Also, tangent,  I didn't know that Clinton's DC residence was named "Whitehaven". Racist!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/06/clinton-directed-her-maid-to-print-out-classified-materials.html
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: Daily Intelligence Briefing for the President and Maid
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2016, 10:51:38 AM »
I wonder what they paid or promised Comey to make that initial "No reasonable prosecutor would bring charges" and what happened to make him do an about face ... The more information that comes out about e-mailgate the more obvious it is that HRC belongs in prison rather than in the White House.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2016, 11:08:28 AM »
I wonder what they paid or promised Comey to make that initial "No reasonable prosecutor would bring charges" and what happened to make him do an about face ... The more information that comes out about e-mailgate the more obvious it is that HRC belongs in prison rather than in the White House.

My hope would be that it was more along the lines of threats against family members than promise of personal gain but I am forever the optimist.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2016, 11:15:15 AM »
If she becomes President, I wonder if the best course (aside from impeachment, or the option we're not allowed to discuss) wouldn't be to bribe her to keep things secret. Maybe a $2 million per diem, to follow the rules, with payment contingent on a quarterly audit?

'Course, she'd find a way to corrupt that, too.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2016, 02:58:48 PM »

Say "Hello, Madam President" on Nov. 9th, 2016, and remember; We, the People, get the government we deserve.  And we will get it good!   >:D
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Hawkmoon

• friend

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2016, 04:07:25 PM »
HRC being cleared once again?  No surprise there, except that it took more than the 72 hours I first predicted.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2016, 04:35:12 PM »
I imagine some of these emails were not available to the FBI until Weiner's laptop was turned over, but I bet quite a bit of it was known. 

“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2016, 04:39:23 PM »
650000 e-mails, and they reviewed all of them in less than a week?   [barf]  Or perhaps he's telling the truth; they found no incriminating evidence because they didn't look for any.
"It's good, though..."

Blakenzy

• friend
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2016, 04:42:25 PM »
Sickening.  [barf]
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2016, 04:42:36 PM »
My guess is that they just did a search for "yoga" and "wedding". Much faster.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2016, 04:50:10 PM »
650000 e-mails, and they reviewed all of them in less than a week?   [barf]  Or perhaps he's telling the truth; they found no incriminating evidence because they didn't look for any.

Yeah, interesting that DOJ insisted that 30K emails would take a year for a thorough review, but suddenly they're good with going through over half a million in a week.

Then of course if it is true that one of those emails directed the maid to enter a SCIF in Clinton's house and access data, I do believe that's a documented crime.

But "no criminality".  ;/

At this point every US citizen should just commit the crimes of their choice. The rule of law is worthless.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2016, 05:49:53 PM »
At this point every US citizen should just commit the crimes of their choice. The rule of law is worthless.

Like I said a while back. If the Dems were going to keep the White House by breaking the law, why not just re-elect Obama? He's more popular, and less corrupt.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2016, 06:11:46 PM »

Like I said a while back. If the Dems were going to keep the White House by breaking the law, why not just re-elect Obama? He's more popular, and less corrupt.

I was half expecting them to just ignore the two term limit.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2016, 06:52:53 PM »
I read a story yesterday but can't find it now. It said they were now only looking at 1000 emails from the wiener.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2016, 07:16:45 PM »
Then of course if it is true that one of those emails directed the maid to enter a SCIF in Clinton's house and access data, I do believe that's a documented crime.

But "no criminality".  ;/

Not "no criminality." Just no criminality that any reasonable prosecutor would file charges for.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2016, 07:57:16 PM »
Not "no criminality." Just no criminality that any reasonable prosecutor who doesn't want to be disappeared in the middle of the night would file charges for.

FTFY.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2016, 09:00:49 PM »
Not "no criminality." Just no criminality that any reasonable prosecutor who doesn't want to be disappeared in the middle of the night would file charges for.

:shrug:

I'd consider that reasonable, wouldn't you?

Pb

• friend
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2016, 03:15:22 PM »
Comey is such a whore.

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2016, 07:56:31 PM »
Can they impeach a while someone is still just the President elect?  :angel:
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2016, 11:34:50 AM »
Can they impeach a while someone is still just the President elect?  :angel:
;/ :facepalm:

No.[/b]         
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero