Author Topic: Polar Bear Pets Dog, Then...  (Read 505 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Polar Bear Pets Dog, Then...
« on: November 18, 2016, 06:58:51 PM »
Saw this on the news this morning (just the "cute" part), and while it looked like an "awww" moment, I was a bit WTF as the dog looked to be tied to a lead. Supposedly it was a "spontaneous" event the guy just happened to get on camera. Turns out this was at a sled dog rescue place where the owner was feeding the polar bears. He didn't feed them one day and "cute" turned to dinner for the bear.

I can't believe the moron let a polar bear get that close to a tied up dog anyway.

http://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2016/11/18/a-video-of-a-polar-bear-petting-a-dog-went-viral-and-what-happened-next-is-exactly-what-you-thought-would-happen/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: Polar Bear Pets Dog, Then...
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2016, 07:40:50 PM »
Somebody should chain him out there in place of the dogs.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Polar Bear Pets Dog, Then...
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2016, 09:24:23 PM »
It sounds like bears are always coming into the area and he still keeps the dogs chained up there.  He did leave food out that night.  It just wasn't what the moron thought he was doing.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge