Author Topic: Obama Blames Fox News for Trump  (Read 1273 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Obama Blames Fox News for Trump
« on: November 30, 2016, 09:37:49 AM »
Just caught a snippet on the teevee where they quoted Obama, in a Rolling Stone interview, blaming Fox News for Trump's victory, because it's on in the background in too many bars and restaurants and airports in the country.  :laugh:

Kinda funny, because in all my travels, I've generally been disgusted by CNN and sometimes MSNBC playing in those types of places (when sports wasn't on to complain about). I think I can count on the fingers of one hand the number of times I've seen Fox on. 

If anything, the lack of Fox News in those venues is what got Trump extra votes, if you get my meaning.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
Re: Obama Blames Fox News for Trump
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2016, 09:54:17 AM »
I have spent a little time in airports.  If there is a TV on, it is usually on CNN since they have the airport news contract in many airports.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Unisaw

• friend
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2016, 11:36:41 AM »
I spend a lot of time in airports and Fox News is never on.
Well, if you have the sudden urge to lick your balls you'll know you got the veterinary version... K Frame

HankB

• friend
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2016, 01:35:06 PM »
So a lowly cable news channel can trump the relentless efforts of the ABCNBCCBSMSNBCCNN Hillary media super-pac . . .

Nice.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2016, 01:44:06 PM »
Obama has to point the finger of blame at someone, because he can't bring himself to admit that, as well as being a rejection of Hillary, the election was perhaps as much a rejection of him, his administration, and his "legacy."
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

zahc

• friend
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2016, 04:26:09 PM »
Am in an airport now. I look up...yep, CNN.
Maybe a rare occurence, but then you only have to get murdered once to ruin your whole day.
--Tallpine

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2016, 04:28:18 PM »
So a lowly cable news channel can trump the relentless efforts of the ABCNBCCBSMSNBCCNN Hillary media super-pac . . .

Nice.

Wow.  Very good.  Thread win nomination.  Seconds?
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2016, 08:18:23 PM »
Wow.  Very good.  Thread win nomination.  Seconds?

Seconded.  All in agreement, say 'Aye'.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.