Author Topic: Trump / Kennedy  (Read 1005 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Trump / Kennedy
« on: December 29, 2016, 10:53:59 AM »
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

HankB

• friend
Re: Trump / Kennedy
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2016, 12:07:18 PM »
How can Trump be Hitler, when everyone on the left knows it was actually Bush 43?  ???
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2016, 12:18:51 PM »
How can Trump be Hitler, when everyone on the left knows it was actually Bush 43?  ???

That's an easy one to answer. Hitler's can come and go, there are many of them out there, just ask any liberal. Looks like that WWII cloning experiment worked out after all. ;)

bob

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2016, 12:46:46 PM »
That's an easy one to answer. Hitler's can come and go, there are many of them out there, just ask any liberal. Looks like that WWII cloning experiment worked out after all. ;)

bob

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2016, 02:22:49 PM »
No, actually it was Hitler that was Hitler.   =D
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge