Author Topic: So, anyone hear...  (Read 3736 times)

MechAg94

• friend
Re: So, anyone hear...
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2017, 10:01:36 PM »

A guy I work with, and I think he's a Republican, believes Trump will be impeached within two years. He stands by the prediction. I don't get the sense that he wants it to happen. I guess he just thinks the establishment is so out to get him that they'll figure out a way. I didn't ask if he meant just impeached, or also convicted.
If Trump keeps doing what he has been doing since taking office, he will be rather popular with rank and file Republicans.  The House members know they have to survive their primaries in 2 years. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2017, 11:01:08 PM »
Yesterday I received a questionnaire from none other than Speaker Paul Ryan. One of the questions was something like, "Do you approve of the job the President and the Congress have done during the first weeks of the Trump administration?" The only choices were "Yes" and "No."

Further on there was a comments section. I wrote in "Regarding question 16, President Trump has been doing a great job. Unfortunately, you members of Congress aren't doing jack spit."

I wonder if he'll thank me personally for responding.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2017, 07:44:19 AM »
I'm waiting for a questionnaire from my good buddy Gerry Connolly...

I can't even imagine how amusing that one is going to be!
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2017, 10:57:35 PM »
Here are a couple of more plans:

http://twitchy.com/wa-37/2017/02/06/the-resistance-entertainers-say-its-time-to-throw-president-trump-in-the-white-van-nullify-election/

Nick Offerman is, sadly, one of the Trump Derangement sufferers. But remember, this is a guy who's not man enough to drink milk without cream.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2017, 06:40:24 AM »
Maybe Lena Dunham should introduce Rosie O'Donnell to the Angst Starvation Diet...
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.