Author Topic: Wanna start the rodeo?  (Read 3361 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re:
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2017, 06:27:05 PM »
Isn't it obvious?

Whitey done this!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Firethorn

• friend
  • Where'd my explosive space modulator go?
Re: Wanna start the rodeo?
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2017, 07:23:03 PM »
Quote from: Scott Adams
The science says these frightened folks will start interpreting all they see as Hitler behavior no matter how ridiculous it might seem to the objective observer. And sure enough, we are seeing that.

Indeed, I've been seeing people outright saying "I'm sure he's thinking of that" referring to Trump, and calling for his impeachment on what the person things Trump is thinking.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2017, 08:15:30 PM »
Indeed, I've been seeing people outright saying "I'm sure he's thinking of that" referring to Trump, and calling for his impeachment on what the person things Trump is thinking.

Unfortunately, the left aren't the only people guilty of that. Just a couple or three weeks ago there was a discussion on THR about the national carry reciprocity bill. Somebody posted "I'm against it -- we don't need any federal permit, keep the feds out of it." Somebody else responded that neither the bill under discussion nor Donald Trump had ever mentioned or even hinted at a federal, national permit. The text of the proposed bill had been posted early in the thread. The respondent asked the person who was against it if he had even read the proposed bill. The answer, of course, was "No."
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2017, 12:47:57 AM »
An interesting post by Scott Adams: http://blog.dilbert.com/post/156540315831/be-careful-what-you-wish-for-especially-if-it-is

Interesting observations.   Adams seems to be a pretty smart guy.

Terry
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

grampster

• friend
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2017, 09:46:51 AM »
It wouldn't surprise me in the least that the "leadership" of the Black Clad Cretins have planned to have some of their Useful Idiots shot to death by an assault victim during a rampage.  That will be an excuse to ramp up the violence even more by arming the UI's.  Phase II. 

As for the police backing off, that is nothing new.  We had a riot after MLK was murdered and we had several officers nearby and in view when rioters dragged a man and his wife from their car and beat them within an inch of their lives.  Command officers held back the officers who went to help because "We don't want to make things worse."  I wasn't nearby but heard the orders and was flabbergasted.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw