Author Topic: did you guys see that video/ pawn shop Georgia shoot out?  (Read 2668 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Re: did you guys see that video/ pawn shop Georgia shoot out?
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2017, 10:46:06 PM »
I'm shocked. Where are the anguished cries from his family that "he was a good boy and was turning his life around," and "That man had no right just to shoot him down like he was a dog."

And let's not forget "How else was he gonna get his money?"

maybe they are quiet because second robber is a cousin or brother and they don't wan't to attract attention
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2017, 06:21:15 AM »
The wonders of video. Rest assured, had there not been a security cam, all you said would have come to pass.

Security cam video, dozens of witnesses, etc., certainly haven't been a bar to families bitching about how lil' Johnny Thuglife shouldn't have had his life ended just because he was pointing (or shooting) a gun at someone, and that the person who gunned him down in cold blood needs to be punished because, you know, Bureau of Land Management...
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2017, 09:22:37 AM »
Security cam video, dozens of witnesses, etc., certainly haven't been a bar to families bitching about how lil' Johnny Thuglife shouldn't have had his life ended just because he was pointing (or shooting) a gun at someone, and that the person who gunned him down in cold blood needs to be punished because, you know, Bureau of Land Management...

This is true. Michael Brown was still a male Mother Theresa after the video showing him picking on the little old guy.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."