Author Topic: Trump's fascist police state shuts down peaceful protest  (Read 1007 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Trump's fascist police state shuts down peaceful protest
« on: February 10, 2017, 10:59:13 AM »
Or not.

Shia LaBeouf vowed Donald Trump would not divide us, but the museum where he held the protest did -- the 24/7 webcam has been shut down.

The Museum of the Moving Image in NYC says it turned off the cam mounted on one of its walls because it had become a "flashpoint for violence." Shia was arrested on January 25 when he allegedly got physical with a protester who showed up to oppose the movement.

There had been other physical altercations where no one was arrested -- with and without Shia -- and NYPD started patrolling the spot regularly.

He opened the display on Prez Trump's inauguration day ... standing in front of the camera, chanting "He will not divide us" around the clock. Supporters showed up, sometimes by the dozens, to help him keep it going 24/7.

His plan was to continue the protest through Trump's 4 years in office. Oh well.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/02/10/shia-labeouf-he-will-not-divide-us-protest-ends/

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/He_Will_Not_Divide_Us

"He will not divide us," they said. Of course he won't. Barack Obama already did, and apparently did a very good job of it. And his predecessors and allies, too, of course.

Also:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StkwfEUhZ1s
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Trump's fascist police state shuts down peaceful protest
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2017, 09:57:03 PM »
Divide who exactly?  Seems to me the shrill screaming and ranting of all their leftists is dividing them from everyone else.  If Trump has some success is cleaning up the executive branch and appointed good judges, that will help it to happen more.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2017, 10:03:55 PM »
Divide who exactly?  

You see, in left-wing mythology, it is the right that seeks to treat everyone differently, and claims that certain people have more privileges than others.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2017, 10:32:24 PM »
 also, the successful artist/actor/musician types quickly forget ( if they ever knew ) how to defend an opinion or thought or belief.
It was apparent that Madonna had written her own speech, and having surrounded herself with brown nosed yes people for 35 or 40 years - she's never had to question her thoughts at all or carefully consider an opinion . ( the vagina hat wimins march ) ...
 So, shia protest "hate" and feels justified in attacking people who disagree - because when he is so used to being obeyed and unquestioned it causes his head to explode.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."