Author Topic: Brother in law  (Read 2664 times)

slingshot

• friend
Re: Brother in law
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2017, 08:59:48 PM »
Pancreatic cancer is horrible.  Prayers sent.
Yes it is one of the most painful cancers.  My mother died from pancreatic cancer.  Prayers sent for your brother in law.

I had little experience with such things.  This happened a number of years ago (10+).  I visited during the Christmas holidays.  I live fairly far away.  Anyway, I spoke to the Doctor about the morphine being used.....  he knew that I didn't have any experience with this stuff.  He said my Mom was taking enough morphine for pain to put the entire floor of the hospital asleep.
It shall be as it was in the past... Not with dreams, but with strength and with courage... Shall a nation be molded to last. (The Plainsman, 1936)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2017, 01:41:53 PM »
So very sorry to hear this.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

T.O.M.

• friend
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2017, 02:34:55 PM »
Sorry for this.  Pancreatic cancer took my mother as well.  Took about a year.  A very long, God awful year, with damned few bright spots along the way.
No, I'm not mtnbkr.  ;)

a.k.a. "our resident Legal Smeagol."...thanks BryanP
"Anybody can give legal advice - but only licensed attorneys can sell it."...vaskidmark

grampster

• friend
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2017, 02:35:42 PM »
Sorry for your loss, Unisaw.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

Unisaw

• friend
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2017, 07:21:48 PM »
Thanks, everyone, for the prayers and condolences.  Even though it was expected, it’s still sad and so final.
Well, if you have the sudden urge to lick your balls you'll know you got the veterinary version... K Frame