Author Topic: Here we go...  (Read 8288 times)

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
Re: Here we go...
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2017, 11:55:56 AM »
Try vape. Seriously. You get your nic fix and gives you something to puff on without the 3000 or so carcinogens in the real thing. A big bonus is that it's significantly less expensive after you get your basic setup in place.

Something like as Aspire basic tank plus a couple of Aspire CF VV batteries will set you back about $75. After that it's the cost of juice and a $3 coil replacement about once every 6-8 weeks. I rung through about $20 worth of juice a month. You seem to smoke more than I did so figure probably $30 or so for your equivalent.

More bonus points for not waking up coughing every morning. If you use a tobacco flavored juice rather than one of the sickly-sweet varieties there a lack of discernible smell. It helps that I don't use the obscene fogger setups that the yuppie types seems to like for nothing more than making obnoxious clouds of disgust. Keep it simple and low-key.

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: Here we go...
« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2017, 12:05:31 PM »
Nope.

It's not a nicotine thing. I've found that I don't crave nicotine.

I thing I crave the combination of the destructive action combined with channeling the stress/rage/anger/worry into something that I can burn.

As I told my sister-in-law, "If you don't give me a cigarette, I'm going to *expletive deleted*ing burn this *expletive deleted*ing town."

And I meant it.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.