Author Topic: Terlets are in the news again  (Read 687 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Terlets are in the news again
« on: March 06, 2017, 09:11:33 PM »
Or still.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-supreme-court-rejects-transgender-rights-case-n729556

The Supreme Court has declined to take the case of a Virginia high school student who was born a shemale but who wishes to use the hemale terlets. The student, who calls itself Gavin, feels aggrieved and discriminated against. I wonder how the parents of all the male students feel about the notion of allowing a ... person ... with female anatomy use the male toilet facilities.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Terlets are in the news again
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2017, 12:04:27 PM »
I still don't get why we are all supposed to change our rules just because this person wants to change sexes. 

If I had to decide on anything it would be to disallow minors to change sex at all.  And I keep thinking about the adults in this kids life who are probably contributing to the confusion. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2017, 12:12:36 PM »
DAMN THOSE CHRISTIANS FOR PUSHING SOCIAL ISSUES AGAIN!@!!11!@!!

Everything was working just fine and then Christians just start shoving their morality in people's faces! We'd certainly be living in a libertarian utopia if it weren't for those Christianist Theocrats!
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2017, 12:15:41 PM »
Everything was working just fine and then Christians just start shoving their morality in people's faces! We'd certainly be living in a libertarian utopia if it weren't for those Christianist Theocrats!

I blame Donald Trump. He's such a Bible-thumping religionating morality maven.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife