Author Topic: Long Chick-Fil-A Haters Line  (Read 1101 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Long Chick-Fil-A Haters Line
« on: February 04, 2020, 09:24:21 AM »
This cracks me up. Santa Barbara, a city whose residents vehemently oppose the evil CFA, is having trouble dealing with the long lines and traffic jams caused by people lining up to eat there. JMO, but I bet the city approved the location because they figured there would be hardly any traffic to the evil drive-thru.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

https://www.independent.com/2020/01/31/santa-barbara-traffic-planners-scramble-for-chick-fil-a-fix/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Long Chick-Fil-A Haters Line
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2020, 09:31:22 AM »
Are there really that many CFA haters or are the haters just loud and outspoken?
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2020, 09:39:03 AM »
Are there really that many CFA haters or are the haters just loud and outspoken?

The latter, plus there undoubtedly closet CFA lovers there. Before they go, they drive their electric car to the local Avis lot and rent an SUV for the drive-thru.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

HankB

• friend
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2020, 11:59:53 AM »
The latter, plus there undoubtedly closet CFA lovers there. Before they go, they drive their electric car pedal their bicycles to the local Avis lot and rent an SUV for the drive-thru.
FIFY.

Maybe we're seeing another "buy cott" in which normal people deliberately patronize a business specifically BECAUSE it's opposed by the perpetually offended lunatic fringe.  >:D
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2020, 01:28:04 PM »
You're telling me they still hate CFA? Throwing the Salvation Army under the bus didn't make everyone love them?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Pb

• friend
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2020, 10:25:35 AM »
CFA capitulated to the left. 

Why should I care about them any more?

???

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2020, 10:54:39 AM »

Why should I care about them any more?

???

Truth. In reality, their chicken sandwich isn't anything special. I used to go there when I was nearby only to support them against the liberal onslaught. Now that they have caved, I feel no urge to darken their doors.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2020, 11:37:54 AM »

What did CFA do?  Or not do.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2020, 01:00:39 PM »
They also gave some money to the Southern Poverty Law Center.