Author Topic: Delusional Feinstein  (Read 1464 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Delusional Feinstein
« on: April 12, 2017, 07:50:51 PM »
This attack on Sessions by Feinstein is rich.

Make no mistake, this is not about public safety. It’s about pushing a false narrative that all undocumented immigrants are criminals.

The criminals aren't criminals. As Wayne Rogers used to say, "If the first word of your argument is 'illegal', you've already lost."

http://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2017/04/12/shocker-dianne-feinstein-ticked-that-nations-top-cop-intends-to-enforce-this-law/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: Delusional Feinstein
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2017, 08:18:56 PM »
(1/2) @TheJusticeDept should not shift its limited resources to criminalizing undocumented immigrants.

Translation: "@TheJusticeDept should not shift its limited resources to treating criminals like criminals."

I think the senator from California needs to go back to about the sixth grade and brush up on her vocabulary lessons.

Quote from: Merriam-Webster
Definition of criminal

:  one who has committed a crime

:  a person who has been convicted of a crime

See criminal defined for English-language learners

Examples of criminal in a sentence

car thieves, pickpockets, burglars, and other criminals

For another example, "Illegal aliens (otherwise sometimes referred to by liberal bed-wetters as 'undocumented immigrants') are criminals."
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2017, 08:23:54 PM »
Ah,  the posterchild for term limits opens her yap again.. :facepalm:
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2017, 09:32:06 PM »
The title is redundant.

Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2017, 06:12:14 AM »
Undocumented immigrants are people who have broken immigration law.

Anyone who breaks the law is a criminal.

Ergo all undocumented immigrants are criminals.

What is so damned difficult?

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2017, 07:34:24 AM »
Undocumented immigrants are people who have broken immigration law.

Anyone who breaks the law is a criminal.

Ergo all undocumented immigrants are criminals.

What is so damned difficult?

Someone that used to post here claimed that illegal immigrants were not necessarily criminals, in the same way that not everyone who gets a speeding ticket is a criminal.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Pb

• friend
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2017, 09:42:10 AM »
Illegal immigration supposedly is a misdemeanor.

However, having fraudulent documents, which most illegal immigrants use to illegally work in the USA is a felony. 

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2017, 09:51:58 AM »
Illegal immigration supposedly is a misdemeanor.

However, having fraudulent documents, which most illegal immigrants use to illegally work in the USA is a felony. 

Or, if not using fraudulent documents, working under the table for cash and not paying taxes is ALSO a felony.

Or is the left going to say that "Tax Evasion" doesn't make you a criminal?

(Which, because I do understand my political opponents, they will brush aside and say "They're just doing what they have to do! It's not the same as YOU not paying your taxes!")
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2017, 11:38:02 AM »
Or is the left going to say that "Tax Evasion" doesn't make you a criminal?

(Which, because I do understand my political opponents, they will brush aside and say "They're just doing what they have to do! It's not the same as YOU not paying your taxes!")

Sounds like an accurate assesment.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2017, 09:06:48 AM »
The more I see what's going on with Democrats, the more I think they're pursuing the "1984" Orwellian paradigm for totalitarianism.

Feinstein demonstrates this spectacularly well (given the correctness of the quotes) with her obvious example of "doublethink."

https://www.cliffsnotes.com/cliffsnotes/subjects/literature/in-orwells-1984-what-isdoublethink

Doublethink means the power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one's mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them. The Party intellectual knows in which direction his memories must be altered; he therefore knows that he is playing tricks with reality; but by the exercise of doublethink he also satisfies himself that reality is not violated.

The three slogans of the party — "War Is Peace; Freedom Is Slavery; Ignorance Is Strength" — are obvious examples of doublethink. The act of doublethink also occurs in more subtle details throughout the novel.

And here we might add a new party slogan:  

"Crime is legal."

Terry

REF:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nineteen_Eighty-Four
As literary political fiction and dystopian science-fiction, Nineteen Eighty-Four is a classic novel in content, plot and style. Many of its terms and concepts, such as Big Brother, doublethink, thoughtcrime, Newspeak, Room 101, telescreen, 2 + 2 = 5, and memory hole, have entered into common use since its publication in 1949.

WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.