Author Topic: Stop the world -- I want to get off!  (Read 838 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Stop the world -- I want to get off!
« on: March 28, 2017, 07:33:20 PM »
The crazy is speading faster than we can ridicule it.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/28/this-56199-per-year-campus-offers-self-identified-white-students-a-safe-space-to-feel-guilty/

Chicago Loyola University now has a club for students who "self-identify" as white who need a safe space in which to feel guilty. But ... you can't just be (or self-identify as) white and feel guilty -- you can't join until you go through an initiation process.

Students interested in joining Ramblers Analyzing Whiteness can’t just decide to start showing up at meetings. No, no.

Like other white affinity groups in the United States — such as, say, the white supremacist organization American Vanguard — Ramblers Analyzing Whiteness is a closed group.

Members must undergo an application process and take part in half a dozen two-hour workshops on topics including white privilege, safe spaces and cycles of oppression, according to Campus Reform.

In other words, you can't feel properly guilty about being white until you have been sufficiently brainwashed, and achieved the requisite guilt quotient. THEN you can join and feel safe reveling in your newly-acquired awareness of guilt and white privilege.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Andiron

• friend
Re: Stop the world -- I want to get off!
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2017, 10:20:11 PM »
Worse?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tykables-adult-baby-storefront_us_58d127f7e4b0be71dcf7e9ba

Weirdos gonna weird.

At least that bunch of *expletive deleted*ing degenerates aren't pushing for their own bathrooms.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Unisaw

• friend
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2017, 10:29:27 PM »
Well, if you have the sudden urge to lick your balls you'll know you got the veterinary version... K Frame

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2017, 12:20:43 AM »
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge