Author Topic: BREAKING: Top Clinton Aide Summoned By Congress Turns Up Dead  (Read 960 times)

MechAg94

• friend
http://usapoliticsnow.com/breaking-top-clinton-aide-summoned-congress-turns-dead/

Just days after being summoned to appear before Trey Gowdy’s congressional committee to testify about Hillary Clinton’s email server, one of her aides was found dead at home of “natural causes.”
He was found by Huma Abedin.

Interesting timing and circumstances. 

https://www.nationalnewstoday365.com/2017/04/02/just-in-top-clinton-aide-summoned-by-congress-turns-up-dead-read-more/

I could only find the two links. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
Re: BREAKING: Top Clinton Aide Summoned By Congress Turns Up Dead
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2017, 10:21:09 AM »

Willing to wager it's another clickbait fake story?
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2017, 10:22:52 AM »
I wonder if it's an April Fools
"It's good, though..."

HankB

• friend
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2017, 10:23:00 AM »
Not familiar with either one of these websites . . . so unless the story appears SOMEWHERE else, I'll regard it as somewhat less credible than the stuff that shows up on Infowars.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2017, 10:26:04 AM »
30 seconds of googling says yes, fake clickbait story. They scammed ya.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2017, 10:32:08 AM »
30 seconds of googling says yes, fake clickbait story. They scammed ya.

Where did you find the fake news confirmation on google?  Google turned up nothing for me aside from those links.  There was  reddit link that was blocked where I am. 

I guess it doesn't surprise me a whole lot.  I heard it mentioned on the radio this morning so I went looking for an article.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2017, 11:05:21 AM »
Where did you find the fake news confirmation on google?  Google turned up nothing for me aside from those links.  There was  reddit link that was blocked where I am. 

I guess it doesn't surprise me a whole lot.  I heard it mentioned on the radio this morning so I went looking for an article.

When you get a dozen clickbait links with obviously partisan names and nothing else (except for referrals to said clickbait), one can safely take that as confirmation it is clickbait scam.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2017, 04:26:14 PM »
Lead poisoning is always a natural death...
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2017, 07:43:47 PM »
BREAKING: Fake news thread shows up dead....
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.