Author Topic: Piss Poor Reporting - Gun Theft  (Read 1011 times)

wmenorr67

• friend
Piss Poor Reporting - Gun Theft
« on: April 04, 2017, 10:24:27 AM »
http://www.fox23.com/news/antique-revolver-stolen-from-tulsa-gun-show/508821145

Two male individuals steal a gun from a booth at the gun show over the weekend and one individual's face is blurred.  I sent a question to the news station asking why his face was blurred and stated that I hope race didn't play a part in the blurring.

It is obvious that one individual picks the revolver up and then either places it in his pocket or passes off to his buddy.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: Piss Poor Reporting - Gun Theft
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2017, 11:31:00 AM »
Possible minor?
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2017, 11:44:45 AM »
Would kind of contradict trying to find out who it is if he is a known minor.

There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2017, 11:56:17 AM »
Do they not use the wire alarms at that show?  I don't see any in the video.  Most of the larger gun show dealers use them around Houston.  The smaller guys either have a small table that is easier to watch or use glass cases.

I was at a table when a guy tried to steal a pistol over a year ago.  There were several people looking at the guns at one end.  The alarm kept going off as people inadvertently tugged on the wires handling guns.  Apparently someone took the opportunity to walk off with a pistol.  The people running the table realized it was missing pretty quick and actually had a rough description of the guy.  The owner went up to the front to report it to the officers up there.  While she was doing that, the guy who stole it was trying to casually walk out of the show.  The police officer noticed him and stopped him.  He had the pistol tucked in his belt.  Anyway, that guy they caught. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2017, 12:09:21 PM »
Piss poor site too locked up three times tired of watching a lawyer ad
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2017, 12:17:48 PM »
I'd be interested in their answer if they get back to you.  Those kids faces are all over the internet already.  I got this story in two different facebook groups.

Here's an unblured News Report from a different station:  http://www.newson6.com/story/35059769/gun-shop-says-revolver-stolen-during-tulsa-gun-show

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2017, 02:05:21 PM »
Pretty smooth handoff. I'd say they've had some practice with shoplifting.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design