Author Topic: Gun vidjas  (Read 2733 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Gun vidjas
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2017, 06:59:50 PM »
At first, it was gear reviews, especially knives.  He expanded it to his "project" which is the name he uses for his...I don't know, call it a lifestyle.  He presents info about his gear, how he trains, and throws in videos about politics and life.  I used to watch his gear reviews, but man are they long.  Good thorough reviews, but man does this dude talk a ton in his videos.  He does "gear checks" on viewers he finds out in public, which can be entertaining.  Especially when he starts to show what he carries.  It's nothing for him to show that he's carrying 4-6 folding knives, a multi-tool, flashlight, trauma kit, primary and back-up handguns, both with reloads.  That said, to his credit, he never claimed to be an operator.  He was an Air Force pilot.  He trains a lot, from what I can tell, and in some crappy weather, too.  And he's also good about not preaching that his way is the only way to do things.  I tend to watch his videos with my finger on the fast forward button, so to speak.  Skip ahead to the good parts.

I can at least say for him that he often puts the shooting in the background, and talks over it, so you're not just watching him throw lead at stuff over and over again. I find it really odd that he's constantly shoving things into the camera, though it's not focused correctly about half the time.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife