Author Topic: Trump's cheese-maze strategy.  (Read 7509 times)

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
Re: Re: Trump's cheese-maze strategy.
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2017, 02:30:59 PM »
Ooo! Ooo! Don't forget completely destabilized Libya after Khadaffi gave up pursuit of nuclear weapons!

That was a huge accomplishment.

(And it really angers me no one seems to care about that, beyond the murdering of our ambassador.)
"We came, we saw, he died". Staying classy there.
Also, thanks for opening the floodgates for every welfare seeker from Africa to pass through Libya and attempt to get to Europe. Almost makes me wonder who was really the mastermind of toppling Khadaffi.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Re: Trump's cheese-maze strategy.
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2017, 04:43:51 PM »
Ooo! Ooo! Don't forget completely destabilized Libya after Khadaffi gave up pursuit of nuclear weapons!

That was a huge accomplishment.

(And it really angers me no one seems to care about that, beyond the murdering of our ambassador.)
There was some disruption in Egypt also.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Trump's cheese-maze strategy.
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2017, 05:37:59 PM »
Rex Tillerson is actually draining a swamp.

Naturally the lifers at State don't appreciate it.

Hopefully this continues to happen and happens across all agencies.
Wow, I don't know if a negative article like this has ever made me feel better.  I love how toward the end he acts like gutting the State Dept bureaucracy is the same as destroying the country. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2017, 12:31:41 AM »
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/882186896285282304

This is MAGAnificent. Naturally all the right people people went ape-poo over it. Exactly as intended.

I don't know how Twitter works so I hope that link up there stays current.
Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.

just Warren

• friend

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2017, 06:54:15 AM »

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/04/politics/kfile-reddit-user-trump-tweet/index.html

CNN found the guy who made that animated GIF and is threatening him if he releases anything else.

"The Reddit user who initially claimed credit for President Donald Trump's tweet that showed Trump tackling CNN issued an apology Tuesday for the video and other offensive content he posted -- one day after CNN identified the man behind the account and attempted to make contact with him."

"CNN is not publishing "HanA**holeSolo's" name because he is a private citizen who has issued an extensive statement of apology, showed his remorse by saying he has taken down all his offending posts, and because he said he is not going to repeat this ugly behavior on social media again. In addition, he said his statement could serve as an example to others not to do the same.

CNN reserves the right to publish his identity should any of that change."

They're not even trying to hide the fact that they are solely not exposing him because he cowered under their threats.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2017, 08:35:21 AM »

CNN found the guy who made that animated GIF and is threatening him if he releases anything else.

"The Reddit user who initially claimed credit for President Donald Trump's tweet that showed Trump tackling CNN issued an apology Tuesday for the video and other offensive content he posted -- one day after CNN identified the man behind the account and attempted to make contact with him."

"CNN is not publishing "HanA**holeSolo's" name because he is a private citizen who has issued an extensive statement of apology, showed his remorse by saying he has taken down all his offending posts, and because he said he is not going to repeat this ugly behavior on social media again. In addition, he said his statement could serve as an example to others not to do the same.

They're not even trying to hide the fact that they are solely not exposing him because he cowered under their threats.

And CNN reporter, despite the threat being specifically in the article, claims CNN didn't threaten anyone:

andrew kaczynski 🤔 ✔ @KFILE
CNN specifically choose not to reveal this guy's identity and to say we threatened anyone is a total lie.https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/882414409393491968
9:56 PM - 4 Jul 2017

Again, these people are incompetent, ignorant, and stupid. Let's add vile to that as well.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2017, 08:54:37 AM »

Rumour has it that HanA**holeSolo is a minor (15 yo), and that 4chan is about to go all Shia LaBouef, et al. on CNN..

[popcorn] [popcorn] [popcorn] [popcorn] [popcorn] [popcorn]
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2017, 09:41:28 AM »
Rumour has it that HanA**holeSolo is a minor (15 yo), and that 4chan is about to go all Shia LaBouef, et al. on CNN..

[popcorn] [popcorn] [popcorn] [popcorn] [popcorn] [popcorn]
That did sound a bit like they were stirring up a hornet's nest by going after someone online.  That is going over the line of decent behavior. 

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2017, 10:00:28 AM »

Yup. I could not believe this story when I read it. Even people who despise Trump are taking a sledge hammer to CNN.

I have to wonder if their entire staff was high when they came up with this. They are actually proud of their statement where they talk about him "profusely apologizing", making it sound like he got down on his knees offering blowjobs if only the great CNN would forgive him, when in actuality, their statement pretty much alludes to a threat by them scaring the crap out of some random Joe.

It's not just David and Goliath, It's David and malevolent Goliath. Which is one of the reasons the Internet is now full of memes making fun of CNN. Nobody likes a bully. Everyone hates a self-righteous bully.

This is how you get Trump.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2017, 10:17:05 AM »
Yup. I could not believe this story when I read it. Even people who despise Trump are taking a sledge hammer to CNN.

I have to wonder if their entire staff was high when they came up with this. They are actually proud of their statement where they talk about him "profusely apologizing", making it sound like he got down on his knees offering blowjobs if only the great CNN would forgive him, when in actuality, their statement pretty much alludes to a threat by them scaring the crap out of some random Joe.

It's not just David and Goliath, It's David and malevolent Goliath. Which is one of the reasons the Internet is now full of memes making fun of CNN. Nobody likes a bully. Everyone hates a self-righteous bully.

Maybe someone can dig up all the stories I am sure CNN has done about bullying in the past.  Anti-bullying campaigns were in vogue recently. 

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2017, 10:42:10 AM »
Trump to end Obama's college witch hunts.

The body of the article doesn't seem to align with the headline. Reading the article, it seems more like the Trump administration "may" reduce the pressure on universities to conduct witch hunts. There's still massive pressure from the SJWs of the world, so what's really needed is for the administration to issue new regulations that enforce the principle that an accused is innocent unless proven to be guilty.

In January, a panel of college presidents said they would uphold the Obama-era guidance even if Trump’s OCR overturned it. States such as California, Mississippi, and others are working on bills to codify into law Obama’s harmful policies. It will take a while before society remembers that due process is a constitutional right and necessary to seeking justice, rather than an impediment.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2017, 12:35:22 AM »

If not, heck, I bet he could arrange some personal protection from other Trump supporters, post his own ID and dare CNN to come up with anything else to threaten him with.

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2017, 09:06:56 AM »

Their current position is that it was added by some unknown editor or whatnot. And obviously is not meant to be taken as a threat. Which may be true. But the way it is written and the context of the article, sure as hell makes it sound like a threat.

Especially when CNN spent so much time making it clear they're very pleased with the heretic recanting of his heresy and promising to never never make fun of them ever again.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2017, 11:14:44 AM »
Makes me wish I had the talent and know-how to make derogatory CNN memes and videos. I'd be churning them out by the dozen.
Come get some CNN.
 [ar15]
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

CypherNinja

• friend
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2017, 10:40:28 PM »
Makes me wish I had the talent and know-how to make derogatory CNN memes and videos. I'd be churning them out by the dozen.
Come get some CNN.
 [ar15]

I did my part.  =D
“Fear of death increases in exact proportion to increase in wealth,” Hemingway once said. Today, many of us have become rich in the currency of cowardice. We have so many things and so few experiences. We are desperate to live as long as possible, not as large as possible. We are so afraid to say goodbye to the world that we never say hello.
-Marty Beckerman (from a Wired article of all things)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2017, 11:01:33 AM »
Maybe someone can dig up all the stories I am sure CNN has done about bullying in the past.  Anti-bullying campaigns were in vogue recently. 

They've done some anti-bullying stories quite recently. They're about Trump bullying them with his mean, nasty words, and tweeted gifs.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

just Warren

• friend

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2017, 05:08:05 PM »
And those aren't the only two places.  While MSNBCNN was going all BatCrapCrazy over Mika and a poorly done WWE gif.  He signed the "Fire the Bad Employees at the VA" Law.  He also signed the VA Whistleblowers Protection Act.

I foresee more actions like this at the other agencies.

>:D =D >:D =D >:D =D >:D =D

He's doing everything possible to earn my vote in 2020.
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.