Author Topic: Just ... WOW!  (Read 2769 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Just ... WOW!
« on: July 02, 2017, 12:03:44 PM »
The level of hypocrisy defies comprehension:

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/obama-warns-americans-much-patriotism-july-4th-weekend/

“What we will see is more and more people arguing against democracy, we will see more and more people who are looking to restrict freedom of the press, and we’ll see more intolerance, more tribal divisions, more ethnic divisions, and religious divisions and more violence,” Obama asserted.

Brought to you by the former President who never missed an opportunity to play the race card at any opportunity, beginning just a few months into his presidency with the episode involving the black Harvard professor and the white Cambridge cop.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

HankB

• friend
Re: Just ... WOW!
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2017, 01:03:39 PM »
Very typical of the left - accuse your opponents of the very unsavory behavior YOU YOURSELF engage in.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2017, 11:51:10 PM »
Very typical of the left - accuse your opponents of the very unsavory behavior YOU YOURSELF engage in.
Exactly.  I am always amazed how many people can't seem to grasp that. 
« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 10:26:43 AM by MechAg94 »
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Pb

• friend
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2017, 12:20:57 PM »
Obama, supporting freedom of the Press?  The man who attempted to use the gov to ban "Hillary: the Movie" as violating "Campaign Finance Reform" laws?  The man who thinks all private groups should be banned from running political ads?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary:_The_Movie

Kingcreek

• friend
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2017, 12:26:38 PM »
In a perfect world, nobody would pay any attention to what Obama says.

Typical progressive liberals are always hypocrites.
What we have here is failure to communicate.

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2017, 12:30:43 PM »
Go back to your *expletive deleted*ing vacation marathon and don't bother us again.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2017, 12:51:54 PM »

Saved.  I must find a(nother) place to use that quote.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Firethorn

• friend
  • Where'd my explosive space modulator go?
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2017, 11:28:57 PM »

That's probably because, on average, everybody are hypocrites.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2017, 11:36:15 AM »
When it comes to Obama's divisive behavior, I always remember the contrast between Obama and GW Bush, when responding to protests of their policies. I seem to remember that Bush's response to anti-war protests was something like, "I understand that some disagree with my decision on Iraq, and I respect their opinion. However, I had to make a difficult decision, and I feel this is the best course of action." Obama, during the American Spring of 2009, at first claimed he didn't know about the Tea Party protests, and then later characterized them as "a bunch of people wavin' tea-bags around."
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife